A BIG THANK YOU!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaBlue3

I just want to give a big thank you to everyone on the forum who gave me advice last week. I truly think you saved Blue now called Ellie by her new owner (my daughter, kids “swap” pets every now and then, they are all really mine lol!). These two pictures are less than 1 week apart and she looks so much better. She has been eating like a champ. Chasing her feeders and she even ate some bok choy tonight! I know she has filled out but i swear she’s grown some! So thank you again from me and Ellie!
105668-5986428750.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Oh my what a turn around -- so glad to hear she is doing better -- if you need anymore help w/ her please ask
Karrie

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
How awesome thanks for posting!
We love hearing the good side of things. So often people come for help and never come back to give us the results or the happy ending :D Makes my night when I see posts like these.

She looks 10x better in the recent picture! You should be very proud of yourself! :D

-Brandon

MamaBlue3

Original Poster
Is it ok to give her reptaboost a couple times per week for a bt longer just to be sure we keep moving forward? Also should I change to calcium w/o d?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Is she eating bugs and vegies? I would keep up w/ the D3
Karrie

MamaBlue3

Original Poster
Eating about 10-12 med to large size dubias a day broken into 3 feedings and took her first bite of greens (bok choy) since the whole ordeal tonight. We have put some in for her to have tomorrow while we are gone.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
That's good- I would feed her other greens too like turnip collard and mustard- do you have nutrition website? Some others on here can answer about the reptaboost--
Karrie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am glad to hear your baby is doing so much better! :D
We have a great crew here on the forum, with someone always on to try & help out everyone.
Feel free to post lots of pictures in the Photo Expressions forum, too.

Tracie

MamaBlue3

Original Poster
KarrieRee":yg1jmsd2 said:
That's good- I would feed her other greens too like turnip collard and mustard- do you have nutrition website? Some others on here can answer about the reptaboost--
Karrie

I was buying turnips. She wouldn’t eat mustard before but we will retry. Also giving her some apple and bell pepper.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Good that she's gaining-- you might try collard greens - I would only feed green pepper and apple occasionally
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom