My first beardie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mwcrf450r

I'd like to say hello to everyone and say tha is for all of this fantastic knowledge. I got my beardie Sunday and so far it's doing great. The wife and I have been bouncing back and forth between names but we think we've settled on pogo!
106123-9963242164.jpg
106123-8788884068.jpg
106123-7065175846.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there!

Welcome to the site! :mrgreen:

Mwcrf450r":2revw2u2 said:
The wife and I have been bouncing back and forth between names but we think we've settled on pogo!
..... Did you mean for this to be a joke.... If you did, you will definitely fit in around here! :laughing6:

Pogo is a cutey!

There are a couple things you should keep in mind:

• First and most importantly, we love pictures here.. :D

Second, do spend a bit of time reading through the forums here, there is tons of great information to soak in, you just gotta put some time into it.

And lastly, if you have any questions or concerns, just ask. There are lots of us here who love to help out, so don't ever hesitate.
Looking forward to seeing little Pogo grow up :)

-Brandon

Aww so tiny!!! Enjoy the baby stages while they last, it seems like yesterday my beardie was that small. Definitely browse the forum, there’s a lot of good information here. The most important things is probably making sure you have the correct UVB and he has a proper diet. Here’s my boy now, hes grown so much!!
100549-4342508786.jpg
100549-3694580100.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom