Please Help Me Figure Out Figment's Gender

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
I think, based on what I can see in really bright light, that he's a male - but I'd like to get some other opinions. Unfortunately, I don't have a really bright flashlight so I can't try the flashlight test. :( These are also the best pics I've been able to get, as he is young and very squirmy!

full

full

Ideas? Or do I need to try for another picture?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I see two bumps right above the vent --- so I am thinking male -- others will haft to look
Karrie

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Congratulations! It's a little Boy. :)

BeardedDragonSteve

Juvie Member
ComicBookMama":374b7mbz said:
I think, based on what I can see in really bright light, that he's a male - but I'd like to get some other opinions. Unfortunately, I don't have a really bright flashlight so I can't try the flashlight test. :( These are also the best pics I've been able to get, as he is young and very squirmy!

full

full

Ideas? Or do I need to try for another picture?
That looks male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom