Really random but I am in a predicament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finleythebeardie

Hatchling Member
Ok so in need help. Finley used to have a hay house in his tank. He would sit on top of it and he would go inside it however it didn’t have a floor so he would really only be touching the ground while he was inside it. I recently took it out of his cage and it was in my closet. I just found out that the night before last my sister had put it in my rabbits cage thinking it would be a great thing to do. Well the issue is Casper (the rabbit) ate it. It has been 48 hours since it was put in but I don’t know how long it’s been since he actually ate it. Casper isn’t acting sick at all. He seems fine but I just don’t know if he is going to get sick or not. I didn’t see it yesterday when I went to take care of him so I’m assuming he ate it pretty soon after it was put in but I’m still worried. I’d int know if any of you are knowledgeable about rabbits but if so please help me know if Casper could catch salmonella

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh I doubt your rabbit will become ill from salmonella. He ate the entire house of hay?
I do have to say I am relieved because when I first read through your post, I initially thought
that your rabbit ate your dragon but quickly realized that was not the case!
Your rabbit should be perfectly fine. If he was going to become sick, it would have already
affected him by now. :D

Tracie

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hey Chris,

I agree with Tracie, I'm sure your rabbit will be just fine :)

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom