What can I use for my t5 10.0 reptisun bulb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 10.0 reptisun t5 uvb bulb and I had it in a zoo med hood but I really don’t like this good and it’s expensive. I only had it a couple months and it broke and I think it took the bulb out with it. Was wondering if there’s a different hood, maybe just any old hood that the bulb would fit into that would work?! Thank you

SPandS

Juvie Member
I have 2 of the zoo med light fixtures and have had no problem with them. One is a few years old and the other is about 1 and half years old. Something may have happened to yours before you got it or just faulty, either way it does have a 1 year warranty. I'm not sure what it covers but before spending any money on another fixture I would see if they would replace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom