You Know You're a Beardie Owner When...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
JumpinJellyfish":2u0lem6l said:
You've looked at hundreds of bug butts to determine their sex and balance the ratio in your feeder roach colony.
Lol! That was essentially me today, Got a new shipment of dubias and already was Picking out my soon to be breeders :lol:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
claudiusx":1li81gbd said:
MrSpectrum":1li81gbd said:
Whoa! Lotta emphasis on POOP here! Maybe it deserves its own Topic :laughhard:
I think Poop needs it's own forum section LOL

-Brandon
In all honesty, that actually isn't that bad of an idea. We see tons of poop threads on the forums, but I think we should branch this idea to Beardie, time to get ourselves a forum on lizard poop! :lol:

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
HippieLizards":1pma6ck8 said:
claudiusx":1pma6ck8 said:
MrSpectrum":1pma6ck8 said:

-Brandon
In all honesty, that actually isn't that bad of an idea. We see tons of poop threads on the forums, but I think we should branch this idea to Beardie, time to get ourselves a forum on lizard poop! :lol:
Did you think I was joking (Only half :roll: )
But I think it deserves an... appropriate forum title, like...

• Dragon Doody
    Dragon Droppin's
    Dragon Dung
    Pogona Poo/p
    Pogona Excreta (Just to keep it Latin-like :lol: )
    Lizard Leavin's
    Lizard Litter
    Beardie Biscuits
    Beardie Chips
    Critter Crap
    Critter Coprolites
    Impaction Action
    Freaky Feculence
    :D
... just to rattle off a few...

JumpinJellyfish

Juvie Member
HippieLizards":1qkx8vlo said:
JumpinJellyfish":1qkx8vlo said:
You've looked at hundreds of bug butts to determine their sex and balance the ratio in your feeder roach colony.
Lol! That was essentially me today, Got a new shipment of dubias and already was Picking out my soon to be breeders :lol:
LOL
Mine are discoids, but yep! Gotta check 'em and distribute accordingly. And he hasn't been eating many of them so at this rate, they're practically pets themselves! ?

.....when you have the Nest camera for security but actually have it on top of your beardie cage to see what he is up to all day.

Marnie

When your 11 year old daughter turns around and shouts at you
" omg mum your not getting another one , the 1st one already gets more than I do, and it eats all the strawberries and fruit in the fridge, it's not fair "
???

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
MrSpectrum":32qo2wva said:
HippieLizards":32qo2wva said:
claudiusx":32qo2wva said:
MrSpectrum":32qo2wva said:

-Brandon
Did you think I was joking (Only half :roll: )
But I think it deserves an... appropriate forum title, like...

• Dragon Doody
    Dragon Droppin's
    Dragon Dung
    Pogona Poo/p
    Pogona Excreta (Just to keep it Latin-like :lol: )
    Lizard Leavin's
    Lizard Litter
    Beardie Biscuits
    Beardie Chips
    Critter Crap
    Critter Coprolites
    Impaction Action
    Freaky Feculence
    :D
... just to rattle off a few...
LOL! I really like 'Pogona Excreta', 'Dragon dung' and 'Critter Crap'! :laughhard:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
claudiusx":1m4hdybe said:
You purposely have bugs in your refrigerator :lol:

-Brandon
Ah yes, doesn't every normal family have Hornworms and BSFL next to the condiments?

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
JumpinJellyfish":3mrck1m8 said:
I'll do you one better, "Dubia roach butts" Is in your search history now because you forgot which is which. :roll: ?‍♀️

HemiLeo

HippieLizards":6nq8erq5 said:
JumpinJellyfish":6nq8erq5 said:
I'll do you one better, "Dubia roach butts" Is in your search history now because you forgot which is which. :roll: ?‍♀️
Wow! :lol: :lol:

JumpinJellyfish

Juvie Member
HippieLizards":1ucrswct said:
JumpinJellyfish":1ucrswct said:
???

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
JumpinJellyfish":ef5guqla said:
HippieLizards":ef5guqla said:
claudiusx":ef5guqla said:
You purposely have bugs in your refrigerator :lol:

-Brandon
Ah yes, doesn't every normal family have Hornworms and BSFL next to the condiments?
And critter keepers with the room-temp bugs on top of the fridge

And salt and pepper shakers labeled "calcium" and "vitamins"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom