Shedding and Eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
Figment shed today, and other than diving into the strawberry I diced up for him (just 1/4 of a medium sized berry), he won't touch his crickets. I thought he'd be off his food before a shed... is not being hungry after a shed common?

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Didn't your mom ever admonish you (not that there's necessarily any truth to it) that sweets will spoil your appetite? :)
I spoze it's possible he's holding out for more strawberry. I think once he gets hungry enough, he'll become less discriminating. :wink:

YMMV

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
MrSpectrum":1pt7r9dz said:
Didn't your mom ever admonish you (not that there's necessarily any truth to it) that sweets will spoil your appetite? :)
I spoze it's possible he's holding out for more strawberry. I think once he gets hungry enough, he'll become less discriminating. :wink:

YMMV

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom