Bearded dragon preferences

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know if this is under the correct topic but I was wondering what insect your bearded dragon prefers? will your dragon eat all different insects? I have supers and Dubia roaches. I started a colony of roaches awhile ago and I wanted to let them get established since I was feeding him too many and the colony wasn’t able to grow, I bought some super worms. I had been feeding him the super worms and I started to mix in some roaches since the colony has grown quite a lot. He will hardly eat the roaches anymore!!!! He will eat the supers like crazy but I can only get him to eat a few roaches. Is there any way to get him more interested in the roaches? Of course he won’t eat them now that I have lots of them??‍♀️

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hes addicted -- quit feeding the supers all together and he will start to eat the roaches again
Karrie

Hjballinger

Original Poster
Ok thank you, at first I got worried when he wasn’t eating. I thought he could be sick but when I tried the supers he went crazy for them. It’s so weird that he won’t eat the roaches, has this happened to anyone else??

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You could try crickets as a variety or bfsl-- they are a small grub that are calcium fortified-- Google black fly soldier larvea
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom