Cape Cod Roaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if anyone has had experience ordering with them? I put in my first order with them last Monday when they had a Labor Day sale. Got the order confirmation but that was it. It's been 5 days today and I haven't had any other emails from them. I guess they didn't ship yet and I even emailed them inquiring about the order but never got a response. Just wondered if this was standard?

JumpinJellyfish

Juvie Member
They may have put shipping on hold in expectation of tropical storm conditions from Dorian, but they should also have contact info on their website so you can ask for an update on your order (or you may be able to ask via reply to the confirmation email, if it's not from a "noreply" address).

timberwolf

Original Poster
Thanks for your reply! I tried emailing them twice about the order but they never respond. Don't want to start annoying them but I'd like to know what's going on. I'll give it a couple more days. If I still don't hear anything I'll just have the bank stop the credit card payment. I was hoping for a better experience. They were pretty quick to answer my emails before I placed the order.

timberwolf

Original Poster
** Update. Got my isopods today and I highly recommend this company if you're looking for bugs. I ordered a few different kinds of isopods for my bio active enclosure and could not be happier with them. In total, I ordered over 100 isopods and only had 1 dead one, which didn't matter much because they gave me some extras anyway. Great service, well packaged, quality bugs. No mites or any other unwanted hitchhikers. Their staff is friendly and very knowledgeable. I will definitely order from them again.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm glad to hear it worked out well! They have such a great selection of bugs it's good to hear their quality is good as well.

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
I'm really befused... :?
timberwolf":26hrxa17 said:
** Update. .... Great service
:? :? :? That's not what it sounded like in your previous posts. Was there any explanation why it took 2 weeks, or why they didn't respond to your 2 follow-up emails? Last we heard, you were about to "have the bank stop the credit card payment" and you were "hoping for a better experience." :? :? :?

Don't get me wrong--I'm glad you got satisfaction too, but why the sudden turnaround?

timberwolf

Original Poster
MrSpectrum":1w48lyqk said:
I'm really befused... :?
timberwolf":1w48lyqk said:
** Update. .... Great service
:? :? :? That's not what it sounded like in your previous posts. Was there any explanation why it took 2 weeks, or why they didn't respond to your 2 follow-up emails? Last we heard, you were about to "have the bank stop the credit card payment" and you were "hoping for a better experience." :? :? :?

Don't get me wrong--I'm glad you got satisfaction too, but why the sudden turnaround?

Lol. Yeah, funny story about that. I'm doing this setup together with my 11 year old son. Needless to say, he's been overly excited from the beginning. CCR did respond to my email. It got delivered while my son was on the ipad so he went ahead and read it then didn't tell me. Their reply then got quickly buried in the inbox and because it was read, it was no longer bold so I never noticed it. Said they were a little behind from the Labor Day sale and from holding shipments from the hurricane. Then the 2nd one was all my fault. They replied to my other inquiry and said that they were holding the shipment because of higher temperatures in my area. I thought the higher end of their LAG temp's were higher than they were so I didn't really consider that as a possibility at the time. I sent that email from my phone while we were shopping one evening. I really don't use that particular account on my phone at all. Mainly just for junk like mobile games, temporary signups, etc. For that reason, I never noticed the reply for a couple days. I totally forgot that I sent it using that account. So none of it was their fault, just some issues on my part. It was a rough week at work and I was taking care of my neighbor's house/pets while they were away. So I had a lot going on and was short on sleep just about every day. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom