Meet Cody

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodyDragon

105755-2947461708.jpg

This is my new and first baby Dragon! This forum has been really helpful so far - caring for this little boy is more complicated than I expected!!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! Cody is a cute little guy. Don't worry, you'll settle into a routine and get the hang of his care soon enough. Please let us know if you have any questions and we'll do the best we can to help out =)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's a great pic! He looks like hes got a lot of expression to him! Cant wait to see more pics of cody and watch him grow :)

-Brandon

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Welcome Cody and owner! He's sure a cutie and already has the, " Hey bartender, get me another drink," pose on point. Hahaha Hope to see more pics and adventures of the little guy.

Vanessa

CodyDragon

Original Poster
I cannot believe how fast he is growing - awesome little dragon. Very interactive, loves to be handled and eats like a horse. Think he’ll be a big one!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's great to hear! I'm glad you two seem to be enjoying each other :)

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom