photos of JIMMIA :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Hatchling Member
Lovely :) It's interesting, what you said about hibernation, especially given how close Jimmia nda Bleu are. A lot of July he would eat most days, but spend the rest of the time snoozing in the corner. This last week or two he's getting back to being the climbing monkey he normally is, chilling on his branch, etc.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Peach":3rqb0w96 said:
Lovely :) It's interesting, what you said about hibernation, especially given how close Jimmia nda Bleu are. A lot of July he would eat most days, but spend the rest of the time snoozing in the corner. This last week or two he's getting back to being the climbing monkey he normally is, chilling on his branch, etc.

thank you very much Peach :) they’re very special I know :) any new photos of your Belu? :)

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
so, I can’t remember which member told me JIMMIA looks like a Eastern Bearded Dragon, I want to apologise to who it was as I didn’t believe them but now I am more than 100% positive that they could be right because when I was on Instagram just before and I was looking out of curiosity and went through all the pictures of Eastern’s, I see so many traits or patterns that are symbolic to Jimmia so thank you very much everyone :) by the way - if you want to follow JIMMIA and I on Instagram our page is - jimmia4371
98861-8344368110.jpg
98861-4199140077.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Jimmia looks like hes getting a bit of a belly in that first picture :D
He definitely looks comfortable haha.

-Brandon

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":2lfu979v said:
Jimmia looks like hes getting a bit of a belly in that first picture :D
He definitely looks comfortable haha.

-Brandon

it’s jimmia sleeping right now lol :) it’s 01-30 in morning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom