Broly the new super saiyan beardie

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Hi –

So the wasps we have around here are what they call “yellow jackets” and they’re aggressive little suckers that will apparently sting without provocation. I was sitting around minding my own business and the little guy stung me in the back. Totally uncool, and so much for “Don’t bother them and they won’t bother you.” :( But like I said before, I don’t take it personal. :| Just a wasp being a wasp. Haven’t seen any more of them in here since the other night, but I’m keeping the cup and the cardboard handy, probably until the snow flies, just in case.

I don’t hurt spiders either if I can possibly avoid it, but they do have a tendency to get under foot and get themselves stepped on if you’re not watching for them. I also figure that they’re valuable for the “indoor ecosystem” by reducing the population of other types of insects that get in here.

I wouldn’t tolerate anyone controlling my sweets intake, not even if it were for my own good. My husband knows better than to even try, not if he doesn’t want me to turn into a raving “female dog.” :angry5:

Eagles and Packers are in the same boat so far, 1-1. Packers are up against the Raiders for their next game. I’ve discovered that if you google the team you can see where they’re at really easy even if you didn’t watch the game on TV. Watching football is no fun for me if I don’t have at least one other football fan to watch it with, and my husband isn’t into it. :( He hates it that professional football players make such obscene amounts of $$$ and wishes that all that money could go to charity instead of making just a few people filthy rich. But I suppose that at least some of the professional football players do donate some of their earnings to charity, even if for no other reason than PR and/or tax writeoffs, and possibly even just because they’re good guys. :)

I can see where it would be easy to mistake a boy for a girl with your online gaming friends – if you’ve got audio but no video of them, sometimes it’s hard to tell the difference if a boy is young enough that his voice hasn’t changed yet. :?

Our heat wave has finally come to an abrupt end, to be replaced by some crazy wind, along with a brief power outage yesterday. But I’m not complaining about the wind because I’m so glad that it’s finally cooled off. :blob5: The house cooled off quickly too, so I’m going to be adjusting Puff’s heat lamps to compensate for the cooler temperatures in the room. Puff is doing well – had a good Saturday weigh-in and a poop in his bath and a nice big meal of crickets (pet store was out of roaches) and squash (refused greens – typical). Ready for another week…

Maybe we shouldn't even be apologizing for TLDRs anymore, huh? Either way, here's another one. :wink:

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hey,

We have yellow jackets too. I usually don't get bothered by them. I suppose if they get mad they'll do what they can. I may get lucky and they're not angry early morning when I take care of my carnivorous plants yard.

We have crab spiders and orb weavers. They're in the yard helping bad bugs with the hoverflies, mantis and ladybugs.

I see my dr on Monday...yearly check up. I had a whole year to lose 20 pounds...and not lazy...but I have a hard time losing it. So he's probably gonna put me on some pill who knows. Im gonna talk to him about my blocked (always always recurring ) salivary gland. He might suggest surgery to get rid of it and another supplement for artificial saliva??
Idk if that's a thing.

I have a whole family (everyone but sister) watches football. My cousin and his wife but they're Dallas fans. My cousin and his wife have a baby girl. She was born August 18 I think. I have to double check with them. You would be welcome to watch football with Tom, Toms cousin and myself.

Hahahahaha Im terrible and controlling myself around sweets...not terribly bad...Im not huge..Im still skinny enough just my tummy is fat...medical condition so can never be pregnant.

My mom is spending the night here on Sunday because she wants to be there in person what my dr says about my parotid gland getting blocked 8 times since the first time. Something just isn't right.

We still have warm weather but today is rain...and very very humid we'll need the dehumidifier tonight to suck out some moisture. My throat feels like mucus is in it but not at all sick. This always happens with really high humidity.

My friends are definitely mean to other people if they're mean to me first. Yes we do run into very young kids on the game and the boys voices are girl like because they're not teens yet. I still talk to them and very nice to them. Im not toxic or anything. I barely swear in games even if I die a ton. Im cleaned up for kids evening if no one else does.
Some young girls are on there. My brother doesn't like anyone younger than 12 years old because they can be trash talkers and get real mean if you kill them. I got that end as I killed one and ohhh my gosh...he was so mad! Name calling and trash talking! I just took it and fired back a few shots and he shut up real quick. I said "ok baby you're tough..." calling him an actual baby. He eventually started crying from my much older friends. I learned to be tough when people try to get smart with you.

Other news: Broly gained 12g bringing him to 579g. Tom is in charge of the other two. Hit and miss with greens as Broly will either eat them or let them dry. Mostly wasting greens but will eat the two veggies and bugs.

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Well, I hope your doctor can figure out some way to make things better for your salivary glands – 8 episodes in a row is 7 or 8 too many, so I hope they don’t end up doing something drastic. As for weight control, I hope you can stay off of the diet merry-go-round. Studies have shown that about 90% of people who lose weight via calorie restriction gain it all back and then some within 2-5 years. Our bodies just aren’t designed to let us starve them to death.

I’m really REALLY fat – If I were to lose 100 lbs I’d still be considered “overweight” by current medical standards. The “freshman 15” is nothing compared to the “menopause 100.” :roll: But I’m done dieting, and my “safe word” to the medical profession goes something like this: “The War on Obesity Has Been Lost and I Am a Casualty of That War. I Refuse To Go Back Into Combat.” :angry5:

Bottom line: In my opinion, for whatever it’s worth, you’re fine just the way you are. Don’t let them talk you into some crazy diet or taking some kind of pills to lose weight.

Ok I’m going to try and get off my soapbox now. :oops:

Congratulations for your new baby cousin. :D

Too bad I’m in Alaska and you’re in Oregon or we could probably have some fun watching football together. I see that both the Eagles and the Packers lost their most recent games, Packers only by one lousy point. :( But I guess it’s not the end of the world – is it still the preseason? :?

We could use some humidity and some good soaking rain around here – it’s been dry and windy. More fires, with a high risk of even more, as bad as when it was really hot, even though it has cooled off.

My husband and I are hoping to go to the State Fair tomorrow, if I’m up to it, with another chance the following Saturday and a last chance on Monday (Labor Day, the last day of the fair) if all else fails. I enjoy it, except for the crowds, and I tire easily and usually don’t last long enough to do everything I’d like to do. We’ll see how it goes this year. They have a reptile exhibit that I always like to go to. They usually have fireworks too, but they canceled them this year because of the fire danger, and I think that’s wise.

Wow – I had no idea that online gaming could get to be such a drama party. :shock:

Broly is bigger than Puff, but Puff’s weight is holding pretty steady around 520 grams, give or take 10-15. My husband made a little weight chart for him with a spreadsheet program, and we keep track of everything (feedings, poops, etc.) on the computer now. Puff will still chase bugs with much enthusiasm, but he doesn’t eat greens or even squash unless we hand feed them to him, and sometimes for all that he still won’t eat the greens, even when my husband tries to trick him into it by using a leaf as a spoon for the squash. Puff is very good at keeping his mouth tightly shut when we’re trying to feed him something he doesn’t want. :roll:

Happy weekend... :)

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hey,

I usually don't go to fairs...too much of a crowd of families and it just gets me crabby and stressed. We had one here I can't remember when. All I really wanted to do was sit in the shade away from people. My parents were like "let's go" so we all left. I was content sitting alone and letting everyone do whatever. I had my service dog and he's perfectly fine taking care of me. My mother though did not want me alone because someone could kidnap me and the dog.

Broly's 579 this week so he's going up until spring fever or if he sleeps for winter. In the four years he never cared for brumation. So if he decides brumation is for the best then he'll lose a bit of weight and even more for spring fever.

Yes, still preseason...my brother secretly loved that his Ravens won even if preseason is nothing. Preseason doesn't get you to the super bowl, regular season does. If I lived in Alaska or you lived here we would watch it together.

My tummy may be puffy but he'll suggest diet and exercise to lose it. I see him yearly so I have to see him now that he orders blood work every year. I can't avoid him. I don't get sick often...but if I do I see him then too.

Broly's hit and miss with greens he doesn't completely hate them. It's more of an early summer thing I guess.

I hope you made it to the fair and had a good time.

I don't mind the trash talkers. I trash right back. I thought my mic was off and I called someone a B word...they didn't have a mic but they were hitting me! Im like "whoa B wth?! Fine get in the boat then GO!" Stupid B went swimming and died anyway...wow dumbA...I left the game. Some people are so desperate to live in game they'll try to kill you. Kinda deserved the name call my brother said B to them too. My brother in the lobby was like "you can't talk anyway without a mic so listen you little j e r k ...you don't ever touch my sister you B!"

Let's say wasn't in a great mood my parotitis (saliva gland) ane my 2 yr old frog Michael died of gland cancer. Today wasn't great. I do however hope you had a good day.

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Hi…

So we had a pretty good day at the fair. :D The weather was nice – mostly sunny but not too hot, without any noticeable smoke from the fires (which we’ve been getting off and on) and not too windy but a nice breeze. We didn’t stay for all 12 hours (10am – 10pm) but I managed to last until about 4pm, which was pretty good for me, and we did all the stuff that we really wanted to do – the reptile exhibit, science stuff, arts and crafts, etc. My husband splurged and got some of the expensive food – oysters and then catfish. Oysters gross me out :bleick: so he had them all to himself, but he shared some of his catfish with me and it was pretty good. :) Anyway, it was a good day even though I have a hard time with crowds too, although I can tolerate it for a little while. I was apparently adapted to it when I lived in Los Angeles, but not so much ever since I moved to Alaska and got older.

The nice thing about coming home a little early was that we still had time for Puff’s bath and his big Saturday bug meal, with enough basking time to spare before lights out, whenever we can get him to bask like he’s supposed to after a meal instead of going in his hide.

I know you don’t do well with crowds, unless it’s an Eagles game, right? :wink:

Puff’s weight is still stable but I don’t think he’s got enough fat reserves to brumate. He just might try that if we let him – he usually doesn’t come out of his hide once he goes in there, but we get him out for baths and feedings, and he almost always eats some bugs whenever they’re offered. As for spring fever, we haven’t seen that for around two years. At this point I would probably welcome it because I’d figure that if he’s healthy enough to be horny, we’re probably doing ok, even though he’s doomed to a life of celibacy because he’s got an STD. I think of adenovirus as more or less the bearded dragon version of AIDS. :(

My husband tried planting collard greens, endive, and mustard greens this summer. He has them in little pots outside and every morning he goes out to pick some fresh greens for Puff. The mustard greens are doing really well and some of them are even flowering and making seeds, :blob5: which he plans to save for next year. The endives and the collard greens, not so much. :| The endives are barely getting small curly leaves and the collards have nothing but baby leaves. The extra heat this summer may have been too much for them. We’ll be doing store bought greens again when the snow flies, but for now Puff gets fresh greens from the garden every day – even though he does not eat them every day, we still keep them available just in case he decides that he wants some.

With all the stuff you’ve got going on, blood work every year probably isn’t such a bad idea, if only you didn’t have to put up with the doctor nagging you to lose weight, but don’t get me started… :roll:
I hope they can at least figure out that thing with your salivary glands – you’ve definitely had more than your share of that.

Sorry to hear that you lost your frog and had such a bad day. :cry: Is two years a good run for a frog, or how long do they usually live? It sounds like Michael might have lived longer if not for the cancer.

More wasps in our house, but yesterday I managed to evict 3 of them with the cup and cardboard and without getting stung. There are two more of them in here today, so wish me luck.

Time to turn on the heat lamps and cuddle the beardie (otherwise he’s liable to stay wrapped up in his “blanket”/towel all day and not getting his daily dose of UV), so that’s enough TLDR for now. :wave:

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hey,

Today was 81 and that's hot for a house with no AC just a bunch of fans pointed every which way...

My female time started (not ashamed Idc if it grosses anyone out it's natural all girls get it) so Im not feeling too hot. Warm weather and time of month not a good mix as my sister says. Im not comfortable in heat or monthly time.

Broly racked up two grams making a total of 581g. He's going up only to go down soon because fall time the weather cools off. Jamie is good at 589g and Kane finally 622g.

Glad you had fun and lasted a long time. I wouldn't expect anyone out (except employees) lasting 12 hours.

I went to one game last year with my Eagles. They're not coming over here this year it seems. I don't go often and I wasn't with everyone I got to sit up in the box that celebrities to sit in...I know someone is gonna think "no way!" but I did. Not because Im autistic but because the family I went with was friends with someone who got us special seating. I didn't really experience the crowd seating because I don't do well at all. I can't tolerate well I have to go somewhere and rock back and forth in secluded area. I don't like people yelling or screaming next to me makes my ears hurt. Sensory overload doctors called it.

I called it...dr said eat more veggies the bad cholesterol is up wayy too high. I need to eat better and work out more.
He's gonna put me on a pill eventually and it's probably harmful who knows with drs and meds. Ugh...oh well fine I'll eat them but won't like it. He also scheduled tetanus shot as well and a flu shot in September. Woohoo dr visits more...yay...:roll:. They nag about weight every single time like it's easy...my metabolism got shot when I was 18. I gain weight like crazy even if I try to lose it. Until I lose it they'll keep nagging.

Michael came home with that huge gland and thought nothing over it. I realized what it was doing two weeks ago when I noticed he stopped eating with nothing else wrong with his body. His gland was cancer for the two years I had him and he battled it for two years well basically his whole life. He came home with it and been battling his whole life.
They usually live five to twenty years. He would have lived longer. My other two year old frog, Bubba is going strong.

Collards are living well here and butternut. I have a dragon garden. Mint, basil, collard, butternut and endive. I have chocolate mint too...don't worry he doesn't eat the chocolate mint plant...that's mine. I don't let him in my garden because unlike my other two dragons, Broly makes a beeline for the chocolate mint. He never succeeded in eating any.

My dr made an appointment with an ears,nose and throat dr. He said it shouldn't be an occurrence. He found it odd. I already discussed it's not my tooth as my dentist cleared me for cavities and such. So my saliva gland needs to be checked by that sort of dr an ears nose and throat dr. I'll update when I see them and what they say.

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Sorry I've been out of the loop for so long. :oops: I even had to put in my password to get back on -- took me a while to remember it. I've had another round of can't-make-myself-do-anything depression.

Our weather has turned cool and rainy like it's supposed to be this time of year. :) For once, I'm not sorry to see the summer come to an end and no more of that crazy heat. No fun after menopause either. :(

Puff is still hanging in there and putting on a little weight -- just over 540 grams a couple of weeks ago, but some of that was poop. Sounds like your guys are at nice healthy weights too. :D

I don't know what's going on with football lately, but I can always google my favorite team(s) and see where they're at. Handy little feature.

I've already said my piece about weight control, so I'll stay off my soapbox this time. :| I seem to have gotten the lucky genes where cholesterol is concerned, but my blood sugar's getting a little weirded out. Next time they test it I want to do it fasting -- I may have had something sugary for breakfast last time.

I guess frogs and beardies have similar lifespans as long as they don't get cancer or some other nasty health problem.

Chocolate itself might be bad for beardies, but would chocolate mint do them any harm, just in case Broly ever gets away with it? :?

Our beadie garden is 1/3 doing well. The mustard greens are still going strong (and making seeds for next year) and the collards and endive are still staying small. The season will be over soon. We get frozen squash at the health food store -- nice and convenient, and Puff still likes it.

Hopefully the ENT guy can figure out what's going on with your salivary gland.

It's raining here again today, but I'm not complaining. We need the rain. :)

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hey,

I was depressed today. No friends wanted to play on xbox so I got off and got on discord and got on a server. I met a 14 year old boy, a teen who definitely had it really hard. I gave him a friendly hug nothing wrong with internet hugs. Idk how I get teens to be my friends...it's weird. He said he really needed a hug anyway so I did the best I could online. Sweet boy...he seemed really sad today. We're both anti social in real life, both bullied. I have another teen friend who hides his face behind masks everyday because he believes he's ugly. How do I find these kids?! I became best friends with the 14 and 15 years old. I know most adults frown upon strange adults friends with minors because the nasties out there. I'd be fine with my kid conversing with an adult as long as they're not trying to hook up with my kid.

Other news no animal is sick and that's good because the ENT will see me Oct 7 at 815am. My other gland is acting up so if it's bad or serious they may take them both out.

Your team is doing well. I however did not win week 2. Maybe week 3...

I can't find anything on chocolate mint and dragons. It's questionable so I stay away from it when it comes to him.
Idk why he likes it so much.

My other dragon safe plants are doing well. We're having rain pretty normal here for end of summer. Still getting breaks of sun and 70s degree weather.

Frogs and dragons do have similar lifespans. It's fine it is what it is.

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
No fun being depressed -- that's why it takes me so long to reply to posts sometimes. :oops: I guess internet friends can help sometimes.

Nice to have all of your critters healthy, especially when you have to deal with your own health problems in the meantime.

So is it the "real" football season yet or are we still in "preseason"? I'm pretty clueless. :roll:

We've had one or two nights of very light frost so far. Getting colder and raining alot and there's already snow on the tops of the mountains. It will probably be down here in another month or so. My husband took the pot of mustard plants to work with him so it wouldn't freeze. I guess he figures that the collards and endives aren't worth saving. We'll be buying Puff's greens at the store again until next summer. First shopping trip scheduled for this evening.

Puff is still doing well. Eating a little less now but his weight is still holding steady. He still goes in his hide now and then but that's understandable now that the days are getting shorter at the rate of over 5 minutes a day. Time for his "good morning" cuddle pretty soon. :)

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hey,

So I haven't been out of the house since September 13-14. I got sick yesterday. URI they called it so I cant play with Oreo. She's pretty pissed about it so she bites bars all night...
My reptiles/cats/dogs and aquatics are safe.
Im taking fluids and rest though I have other things to clean up. Cat box is one and so is crickets/roaches. I can't ask Tom he has been working all day. He understands and tells me to rest it's hard to do that when the house is getting dirty and Im home all day. With my damn nose plugged up Im snoring myself awake at times. I get angry about it. I really can't stand spaghetti so I made BLT instead. It's just gross and the texture...yuck.
Yes, it's regular season now week 4. So far we're beating your guys...too early to tell it's quarter 3. We got the dang Bears on our schedule again...I swear they're whiners when they lose and blame your team on Twitter it's so stupid. Some people need to go away for good.
I can't really watch the game because my tv is dead (old
age). Oh well...it's baaaack! Wind warnings. Heavy rains are also coming round thunderstorms and cold nights not really cold yet. It's coming though. My throat is nasty but not strep. I need to rest now after cleaning up a bit.

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
I don't get out much either. Going to my husband's church with him on Sundays is the only time I go out on a regular basis, unless you count my brief excursions out the back door to get the mail. Puff keeps me company when he stays out of his hide -- sits under his heat lamps and watches my every move.

Sometimes there are a few other opportunities for me to get out of the house. Like they're planning a "game night" at my husband's church tonight. We're planning to go if I'm up to it by the time he gets home from work. Lately I'm usually in bed by then. Pretty pathetic, huh? :oops:

I like spaghetti but I can't stand tomatoes, so I would have opted for the spaghetti instead of the BLT. Chicken soup would have been my choice if I had a URI. I get them every once in a while and they're no fun. I hope yours gets better soon.

No hard feelings about your team beating my team. The football season is still young anyway. Anything can happen between now and the Super Bowl. :) You'll need a new TV. Nowadays there are lots of computer monitors that can do both. My husband talked me into splurging on one of these big screen monitor/TVs since our old one was about to go south. It's good for watching movies and stuff but when I use it for the computer I have to make the windows smaller otherwise stuff is waaayyy up at the top of the screen where I can't deal with it. :roll: My husband likes it because he can get 9 generations worth of genealogy charts on the screen all at the same time and still be able to read the text.

Sounds like your weather's getting crazy but probably the usual for you at this time of year and for where you are. No surprises so far with our fall weather either -- they're predicting nice sunny weather (but cold at night because it will be clear) for the next couple of days and then more rain coming in next week. I'm not complaining -- it's a good thing that the hot weather and the drought is over. :blob8:

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hey,

It's not pathetic, what is, is sitting at home on an app called discord to stay in touch with gaming friends without the xbox being on. I still take care of all the critters.

Tomorrow is the morning I see what the ENT will do about my salivary gland. Half my mouth is dry right now so it's time for something to happen. It won't stop having episodes.

Spaghetti, I just have a texture problem with it. I hate the way it feels in my mouth. I got older and now too much tomatoes is a bad thing. It upsets my stomach and then I have to date the bathroom if you know what I mean.

All reptiles are eating and gaining...Kane is down, Jamie is next. Broly's slowing down but eating. He's not crazy about food anymore. Tom thought it would be funny to have a cricket video on the iPad and Broly found out they were moving and tried to catch them through the screen. He felt bad he wasn't catching them he gave him a few hornworms.
Broly's almost 600g (592g) so he's safe to go down if he wants. All beardies had fecals checked everyone has a very low count of the baddies. Tom being a vet isn't treating them because it's normal.

I beat the Jets! Hahaha they just weren't playing and my Eagles slaughtered the crap out of them. Your team did stuff too I believe you won. So all the yelling and screaming kept waking Kane up LOL. He gave us stink eye throughout the game. I swear he was saying "Im trying to brumate here!" We let him sleep after that with the tv down low. I then went out of town to the coast to visit my parents who are three hours instead of four. We came home before lights out for everyone. Mom is here spending the night (she brought her own car) to see what the ENT says. I know Paul (Tom's cousin) will take care of me he even asked for tomorrow off from work to help out if they do indeed do removal. If they don't remove I hope it's an easy fix then.

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Well, I hope they can figure out a way to fix your salivary gland without resorting to surgery, but I guess we'll find out soon.

I guess spaghetti reminds some people of worms :bleick: so no wonder they don't like it.

My husband likes tomatoes but they don't like him. He has trouble with anything that has too much acid.

Puff has lost a little bit of weight but I'm not worried yet -- not unless it continues. He's not spending quite so much time in his hide as he used to, and also not eating as much as he had been -- it depends on the day, I guess. Sounds like your guys are normal and brumating when they're supposed to. Puff's biological clock is all weirded out. :roll:

My husband found an app that displayed bugs crawling around on the screen and showed it to Puff a while back. Puff just looked at him like, "So what? Am I supposed to be impressed?"

Yes, it looks like my Packers are doing pretty well so far. They won their latest game. We'll see how it goes. I guess Kane is not a football fan. :lol:

At least it sounds like you have everything planned out for your visit to the ENT. I hope it goes well.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hey,

Well the ENT numbed the area to stick 10 different tubes to widen the duct. Apparently it was so narrow it looked closed to him. He said after you heal you shouldn't experience pain. We're doing a CT scan if it still acts up.
We'll see what happens. Im gonna have him do the other side because it has its moments.

Kane loves football just not when he's asleep. Jamie is done she's out. We have Broly the only one left who is napping on and off so he might do this all winter or not. He still loves bugs,squash and fruit, not a fan of greens. Dropped some weight not concerned as we know he's healthy.

We got our house decorated for Halloween. No candy for kids as uh..I've been good cutting out sweets (dropped 5 pounds) I want some. Hahaha. Horror movies and candy still a favorite during this time with my family. So on Halloween Im taking Broly over to my parents and leave Kane and Jamie with the pet sitter as they're asleep. If Broly sleeps then he'll stay too and just take my service dog. Paul is going to join us so he's gonna experience how my family is during Halloween. They have extra bags for the fam and bags for the kids. The first time reaction to my family during horror movie night is priceless. We all prank each other then eat dinner and watch horror movies till we all fall asleep in the living room. Paul. Will. Love. It! It's me and my sister's year to prank the fam (we all take turns each year) and we got one. It's probably not epic as some would say but we got it. We are loonies during Halloween LOL I love it. We're all dressing as horror characters. Tom has Jason, Paul is Pinhead from Hellraiser. I'll dress as someone my dad has Freddy and my brother is Leatherface. Idk if my mom and sister are participating. My brother in law is Pennywise from It Im sure my nephew will be Georgie.

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Well, glad to hear that it wasn't a more drastic procedure than that, although the tube thing sounds bad enough. Thank God for local anesthetics! I hope it heals up with no problems and doesn't bother you anymore.

Puff and Broly are pretty much in the same boat except for the fruit. Napping off and on and still eating bugs and squash and only a little bit of green stuff once it a great while and with much coaxing. My husband feeds him but if I'm up and around at the time I ask him to give Puff to me afterwards so I can wipe the squash off his face, otherwise it's dried on there the next day and hard to get it off. Puff is a very messy eater when it comes to squash. :roll: He's never been into fruit though.

Puff has continued to lose a little weight for the last couple of weeks so we're keeping an eye on it. We weigh him weekly nowadays. Not going to get blindsided by a huge weight loss again. If he continues to lose weight it's off to the vet. No other signs of illness so far. :?

We don't have any major plans for Halloween. There's a family or two in the neighborhood who sometimes do Halloween parties with costumes and campy horror movies, so we may go if we get invited. Otherwise we stay home, lock up as usual and keep the porch lights off. We never get any trick-or-treaters around here so we don't plan for it. Puff will probably sleep through the whole thing. :sleepy2:

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom