New to the Reptile World!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone!

I'm brand new to the reptile world but have always loved and appreciated them. I've recently adopted an adult bearded dragon! Barry is approximately 3 years old and that's about the extent of his history that I know!

I organized a reptile event with the pet store that I work with and I after talking with the sanctuary that attended they introduced me to my handsome fella! This website was critical in my equipment and start up. Every second I thought I was ready to roll I realized I had more questions. I think new questions pop into my head daily so I thought...join!

We are a very busy pet house but I am obsessed with this guy! I love sitting outside with him and watching him explore. I'm disappointed our summer is ending soon!

Check out my Barry :D

105688-6185536217.jpg

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Welcome Barry and owner! He sure is a beauty! Keep us updated with some more pics of your big guy. :blob5:

Vanessa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom