Meet Cody

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodyDragon

105755-2947461708.jpg

This is my new and first baby Dragon! This forum has been really helpful so far - caring for this little boy is more complicated than I expected!!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! Cody is a cute little guy. Don't worry, you'll settle into a routine and get the hang of his care soon enough. Please let us know if you have any questions and we'll do the best we can to help out =)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's a great pic! He looks like hes got a lot of expression to him! Cant wait to see more pics of cody and watch him grow :)

-Brandon

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Welcome Cody and owner! He's sure a cutie and already has the, " Hey bartender, get me another drink," pose on point. Hahaha Hope to see more pics and adventures of the little guy.

Vanessa

CodyDragon

Original Poster
I cannot believe how fast he is growing - awesome little dragon. Very interactive, loves to be handled and eats like a horse. Think he’ll be a big one!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's great to hear! I'm glad you two seem to be enjoying each other :)

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom