Anyone looking for a new tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I was just on Zen Habitats and they have their 120 gallon tanks marked down to $329 - they had increased the price after I bought mine last Dec to $389 so now would be a good time to buy-- they are taking orders for Sept -- guess they got real busy after I got mine last Dec --- they are a great tank - light weight no having to put newspaper etc on back for reflection issues -- just thought I would pass on also they have paypal as a way to pay of which I had to inquire when I got mine-- just thought I would pass on the info ---
Karrie

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Marked down? They've been $329 every time I've looked at them over the past couple/three months.
I'm glad the PVC version will finally be available; it's been rumored (AFAIK) since Clint reviewed the bamboo version.

JumpinJellyfish

Juvie Member
Thanks, Karrie! I'd been popping in to their site off and on, and the price had been $389 for me as well.
Thanks to Mr, Spectrum, too, for the reminder that they were adding the PVC panel option - I had the bamboo one bookmarked, but prefer the PVC material (but like the bamboo look, so I'm glad they did it that way). Placed my order yesterday! :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom