Anyone looking for a new tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I was just on Zen Habitats and they have their 120 gallon tanks marked down to $329 - they had increased the price after I bought mine last Dec to $389 so now would be a good time to buy-- they are taking orders for Sept -- guess they got real busy after I got mine last Dec --- they are a great tank - light weight no having to put newspaper etc on back for reflection issues -- just thought I would pass on also they have paypal as a way to pay of which I had to inquire when I got mine-- just thought I would pass on the info ---
Karrie

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Marked down? They've been $329 every time I've looked at them over the past couple/three months.
I'm glad the PVC version will finally be available; it's been rumored (AFAIK) since Clint reviewed the bamboo version.

JumpinJellyfish

Juvie Member
Thanks, Karrie! I'd been popping in to their site off and on, and the price had been $389 for me as well.
Thanks to Mr, Spectrum, too, for the reminder that they were adding the PVC panel option - I had the bamboo one bookmarked, but prefer the PVC material (but like the bamboo look, so I'm glad they did it that way). Placed my order yesterday! :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom