Bearded dragon potential Fungus infection please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred567

Hello, please someone help. I’ve been worried sick. I thought it would be a good idea to add plants to my terrarium for my beardie her stoke level was low so I decided to try to amp up her terrarium. I added some sick new succulents and all was well. The problem was I trusted the person soil that I bought my terrarium with, I thought it would be safe but I am now starting to believe I truely ****ed up. I’m extremely down and the stoke level is low. Please can someone help me with my problem. I believe my beardie has a fungal infection from the stuff I put in her terrarium . I can’t be sure because I have been cleaning the terrarium regularly and doing my best . If someone could tell me if this is indeed a infection and what I can do to reverse it . Or if it’s to late to do anything for my baby girl. Sorry for the essay I just need information from my more eductated people out there, much appreciated . Here are the picture [ximg]105709 363179967
105709-9716146271.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
No Fungus there! Don't worry! :mrgreen:
Just some natural scale coloration/staining.

However, if your humidity is too high it might start to cause some problems later down the road, so just be aware of that. :)

-Brandon

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I agree, that is just normal scale coloring. It looks like some of that is going to shed foo,
unless the picture has shadows that I am not aware of.
What are the humidity levels in her tank?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom