Bearded dragon potential Fungus infection please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred567

Hello, please someone help. I’ve been worried sick. I thought it would be a good idea to add plants to my terrarium for my beardie her stoke level was low so I decided to try to amp up her terrarium. I added some sick new succulents and all was well. The problem was I trusted the person soil that I bought my terrarium with, I thought it would be safe but I am now starting to believe I truely ****ed up. I’m extremely down and the stoke level is low. Please can someone help me with my problem. I believe my beardie has a fungal infection from the stuff I put in her terrarium . I can’t be sure because I have been cleaning the terrarium regularly and doing my best . If someone could tell me if this is indeed a infection and what I can do to reverse it . Or if it’s to late to do anything for my baby girl. Sorry for the essay I just need information from my more eductated people out there, much appreciated . Here are the picture [ximg]105709 363179967
105709-9716146271.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
No Fungus there! Don't worry! :mrgreen:
Just some natural scale coloration/staining.

However, if your humidity is too high it might start to cause some problems later down the road, so just be aware of that. :)

-Brandon

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I agree, that is just normal scale coloring. It looks like some of that is going to shed foo,
unless the picture has shadows that I am not aware of.
What are the humidity levels in her tank?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom