Not open for further replies.

RANGOKAY

105676-8293619612.jpg
105676-3495894652.jpg
  • 105676-6504951585.jpg
105676-1023641332.jpg
105676-5660532596.jpg
Hi guys

I’m abit concerned about my bearded dragon lately. She has been quite lethargic and not eating or drinking a lot lately. She seems to have what looks like a burn mark on her right limb and it looks like she’s shedding too but only on her knees. The shed looks like her scales are falling off and when I touch it she pulls her away. I’ve also recently noticed some marks on her beard and I’m not sure what it is. If anyone has anything information I’d really appreciate it. :)

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I don't see obvious signs of infection in those photos. Beard looks normal. The top of the leg looks like there are some damaged scales so I'd keep an eye on that to see if the damaged area appears to spread. It may wind up looking normal again after the next shed. If it starts spreading then I'd have a vet check a sample to see what's going on though. Generally I don't see cause for concern.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I agree I see nothing out of the ordinary either.

The toe does look a little swollen, possibly, but it could just be the start of a foot shed. :)

-Brandon

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I agree, he looks pretty healthy & I don't really see any fungal type of issues or other skin
type of ailments. I see a little odd pigmentation areas or a few areas where the scales have
come off, but it doesn't look like anything serious.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom