Two new girls on the block (PIC HEAVY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
31715-14073840.jpg
Tombo in the background wondering whats in the box. Usually when I put a box in front of him it's a shipment of food! lol

Not this time, Introducing my 2 new girls!
31715-439226078.jpg
31715-6030537402.jpg
31715-7154402458.jpg
31715-5212010592.jpg

They are both dunners. One is a trans dunner leather, the other is a hypo dunner

The trans doesn't have solid black eyes, at least not yet. Breeder said he thinks they are actually a bit blue. I haven't noticed that but we will see. Her belly is blue that's for sure lol.
31715-7426095870.jpg

They are both the sweetest little girls! Just look at this:
31715-4187384318.jpg
31715-9909687307.jpg
It's almost as if the hypo is protecting the leather :love5:
They don't have names yet, that will come eventually!

This is one of my favorite pictures I took:
31715-2164914063.jpg

Oh and if anyone is curious as to what Moro thinks of the two new girls.... I'll let you be the judge.
31715-5784831429.jpg
31715-7477948726.jpg
LMAO :laughing6:

-Brandon

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
lol that's quite the look from Moro! The two new dragons look amazing! Quite the zoo you're putting together there.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Her face couldn't say it any better lol. She will only see them for a few days until I finish their new tanks. Still sitting in the garage waiting for me to finish it up lol!

These two are honestly the sweetest little things. I know I said that about Moro (never said that about tombo.... :mrgreen: ) but really these two are so lovely. They just want to cling to my hand. I might break my rule of keeping handling to a minimum for the first week lol!

I can't help myself :mrgreen:

CooperDragon":2nn3ku0g said:
Quite the zoo you're putting together there.
Just don't tell the wife the secret plan. She thought this spare bedroom was going to be for kid number 2.... :laughing6:

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
JumpinJellyfish":19g8y9dh said:
They're gorgeous! Though I think you may have some kissing up to do, with Moro, and possibly with your wife! ?
I gave Moro some salad and 2 hornworms, she's content.. for now :twisted:
If only the other one was that easy..... :laughing6: thank god she doesn't come on here hehe

vrenee1018":19g8y9dh said:
They are just beautiful! Love their bright orange!!! The look from Moro is priceless. Love it. Haha :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:
Haha thank you! I know I still laugh when I look at that picture! :D

-Brandon

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
That shipment box is hilarious. "Live Harmless Reptiles" What if someone decided a bearded dragon was not harmless? "Live Firebreathing Peasant-eating Reptiles - BEWARE" I bet that box spooked some postal workers.

Do you know how old the new girls are? They do both look so relaxed and chill. Moro's pics are perfect, exactly how a sibling looks at the new addition to the family, lol.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Haha my mail woman I feel bad for her. The girls came ups but when i order insects.... i just have a feeling she doesnt like it haha. The first time she left my insect delivery in the us postal service plastic bin that they use to hold and sort the mail. There were warnings all over it about how this is government property and if found to return to the post office. She didnt want to touch the box of bugs so she left it in the sorting bin lol!

I talked to her the next day and explained what it was.... she thought they were bees...... lol!

May 18th and may 20th. 2 days apart! So about 2 and a half months old. They are not clutch mates. Both are 12 inches long too. Will weigh them tonight when I get home. Though they both didnt eat anything yesterday. One poo'd out a bunch of mealworms that I figure she didnt digest before her trip since their shipping box was so cold inside.

-Brandon

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
Knowing the birthday is sweet. The only birthday I have ever known is for my cat Greysie. Any other pet I got is a guess. I'm looking forward to seeing the updates as you learn the new girls personalities. See how Tombo and Moro doing as well. So many dragons :D

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Brandon,

They are both SUPER cute. :D
I am sure they will do very well with you. I think they were both smiling.

Tracie

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
DorgEndo":4r82s6we said:
Knowing the birthday is sweet. The only birthday I have ever known is for my cat Greysie. Any other pet I got is a guess. I'm looking forward to seeing the updates as you learn the new girls personalities. See how Tombo and Moro doing as well. So many dragons :D
I have the day off today so hopefully I will get some pictures up of Moro and Tombo for their threads! I might just converge all of them into one.. lol

Drache613":4r82s6we said:
Hello Brandon,

They are both SUPER cute. :D
I am sure they will do very well with you. I think they were both smiling.

Tracie
Thanks Tracie! They are so sweet I love them. Moro Is just fascinated by them. She has spent the last 3 days in one spot staring at them... I covered the edge of her glass (so I thought) but she still found a way to peak. I feel kind of bad blocking her view but I believe it is stressing them out a bit.

Despite Moro's constant gaze, they both ate pretty well yesterday. The Leatherback had 2 hornworms, and some mealworms. The other didn't act interested at all until I dropped a mealworm in for her. I figured they were both used to the mealworms since thats what came out in their first poo. She came right to life and ate a bunch :) I left her a hornworm just because I really wanted her to get some hydration. I woke up this morning to it being gone :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
31715-511769448.jpg

Appetite seems to be coming back for them both!

She really is a deep saturated red. The whole picture gets saturated in that darker light because of the basking bulb but even in natural light, she is super saturated! I don't want to take them outside just yet, but I have been handling them a bit more than I normally would. They are doing good.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Leatherback weighed in at 49 and the non leather at 48. Geeze this is about double the weight of Tombo and Moro at this age!

-Brandon

LMG07

claudiusx":22levb5h said:
Leatherback weighed in at 49 and the non leather at 48. Geeze this is about double the weight of Tombo and Moro at this age!

-Brandon

Wow, Impressive!

Where did you get them? They're gorgeous. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom