i need help sexing my 3 month almost 4 month beardie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunaStarlyght

i don't know if my beardie is too young or not. Me and my fiance think it's a girl but now i'm really not sure! :? if anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it :D :D . I can't get my beardie to stay still long enough to try the light test either. i would greatly appreciate the help! :)
105514-1147053508.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's kind of hard to tell since it looks like the tail is starting to shed.

Can you try maybe another picture but with different lighting? The position is great.

-Brandon

LunaStarlyght

Original Poster
105514-9473366211.jpg
105514-2444207082.jpg
105514-9555924250.jpg

i tried to take few more and also by moving the tail in a different angle. i see some slight bulges and kind of starting to think my beardie might be a male.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Some are harder to determine, try again in a month or so + it should be more obvious. Just a bit unsure here, not much showing to go 100% in either way.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
It's hard to say but maybe male?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom