A Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueLab

Original Poster
She has arrived! (At least I'm calling it a she until I know for certain). She's super cute! I'm not settled on a name yet, but here are a couple of pictures of her. :)

778a72e1-61fc-4cb1-a12e-fe14d80ee1f1-original.jpg

a4ba6916-90c0-4dd3-a3b1-518906259d1e-original.jpg

dad62c53-d507-43c8-9eb7-08a83b306047-original.jpg

So far she seems to be settling in well. She was very active today. She ate some greens and had some live food which I saw her eat. She spent time basking, and she wandered around her tank for a while, getting the lay of the land.
Frustratingly, one of the ceramic light fixtures is faulty, and the shop was closed by the time I found out, so I couldn't get it changed over. So she's been without a UV light for half of today, but I intend to exchange the faulty fixture for a new one first thing tomorrow. She should be okay for that period without the UV, right?
Believe me, I wanted to cry when I couldn't get the light to work. And I know it's the fixture, because the bulb works fine.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She looks great! Nice and alert and happy looking. I wouldn't worry about the light for a short term. She'll be OK. I hope she settles in quickly =)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She really is super cute! :mrgreen:

And I agree with Cooper, she will be just fine without the uvb for a bit :D

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom