Beardie Shipping [Recommended Retailers?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazela35

Hello all!

I am leaving for college soon, and plan to bring my 2 year, 4 month old female beardie Tazo, with me. I live in NYC, and my school is in Florida.I plan on shipping Tazo via reptile shipping, but am looking for recommendations as to what companies to buy shipping supplies from.

I am looking for a certified, trusted company that is experienced with reptile shipping, and has good guarantee/warranty options, in case anything bad or fatal happens. As I am sure many beardie owners are as well, I am terrified of the prospect that Tazo's box will be mishandled in transit, and she will die before she makes it to me.

What are some reptile shipping companies you have used, or recommend? Also, how safe is it to transport adult beardies via shipping, as airlines won't allow me to bring Tazo on a plane? What are some things I should know or be aware of, before I pack Tazo up to ultimately ship to Florida?

Thank you!

Essie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom