Healthy poop?

Discuss health questions, issues, problems, etc! For urgent issues please use the Beardie ER forum.

Healthy poop?

Postby Colbycheese » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:36 am

My dragon usually poops once or twice every day. His poop has always looked normal, but today, his pooped looked a little... different. I was wondering if it looked unhealthy or undigested at all. He loves eating his greens and his crickets, and pretty much eats anything I give him.

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

And here he is. He’s around 5 months old now, 13-14” and about to shed his tail.

[Click image to enlarge]

Thanks
Colbycheese
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Healthy poop?

Postby CooperDragon » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:05 am

That looks pretty normal to me. A lot of excess water passing through too, showing that he's well hydrated.
CooperDragon

Postby Colbycheese » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:14 am

CooperDragon wrote:That looks pretty normal to me. A lot of excess water passing through too, showing that he's well hydrated.

Ok thank you! I always mist his greens before feeding since i don’t put a water bowl (since he doesn’t notice it) if that’s alright
Colbycheese
Hatchling Poster

Postby fcooper » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:58 am

That looks pretty normal to me. Well formed stool with a mucus coating can be normal in a well fed, well hydrated beardie.
Fellow beardie owner, if you'd cry if your beardie died, then you need to see this.
http://www.docdro.id/Gh3LnuP
fcooper
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Health