Question about age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay0818

So, I don't know how old my beardie is, and I'm wondering if he could be older than I thought? I got him on May 10th and he was about 6 1/2" long then. He's a bit over 12" now (he wouldn't stay still long enough to be measured today, I'm guessing 12 1/2") However, I noticed this week the buldges on his tail (confirming my suspicions that he's a boy) have become very visible! I'm wondering what a good estimate for his age would be? It isn't incredibly vital, but I would like to keep track :D My current estimate was about 5 months.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Of you got him at 6 inches he most likely was around 1 and a half to 2 months old at the time depending on if he was taken care of properly. Did you buy from a breeder or a petstore?

-Brandon

Jay0818

Original Poster
claudiusx":2l97cqld said:
Of you got him at 6 inches he most likely was around 1 and a half to 2 months old at the time depending on if he was taken care of properly. Did you buy from a breeder or a petstore?

-Brandon

Pet store since they had healthy looking reptiles, though he was kept with another beardie that was noticeably bigger than him, which was the only concern I had. I was suspecting he was 2 months when I got him since he hit 7" within the week, if I remember right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom