New to baby bearded dragon want you to meet bowser

Status
Not open for further replies.
105211-2880903171.jpg
I am new to the bearded dragon family and wanted to introduce bowser he loves his greens and crickets he is very active and eats alot he will eat out of my hand but wont let me pet him yet he get scared everytime i try but he will eat out of my hands heard that is good for bonding
105211-9287968576.jpg
105211-3469169904.jpg
105211-2880903171.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He's a cute little guy. Looks nice and healthy. Please let us know if you have any further questions about his care and we'll do the best we can to help. I'm looking forward to hearing stories about his adventures =)

Krissi1990

Original Poster
He has been doing well he loves his greens and mealworms he also loves his crickets today he is being lazy just laying on his house atm but he was running around for a while earlier i just aint to sure how old he is i know hes a baby but i dont know his actual age

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's tough to know without a hatch date. I'd guess he's maybe 2-3 months old or so. Still a little guy =)

Krissi1990

Original Poster
Thank you guys for getting back so quick can i ask a qustion he keeps scratching his face on his food dish and tree branch he lays on is that normal or should i be worried? Also he will eat of my hand but wknt let me pet him he gets scared i just wanna make sure thats normal?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I posted on that in your other thread, but the scratching is likely related to shedding which makes them feel itchy. They shed pretty frequently when they are younger and growing quickly. Look out for dull or waxy looking patches of skin which indicates the area is about to shed.

Krissi1990

Original Poster
You did i apologize but thanks for answering so quickly it just scares me with me being new to this i wanna make sure im doing everything right you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom