Good length

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I would say so --- dragons grow at different rates -- how much does he weigh?
Karrie

Moon4wolfgirl

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I haven't weight him yet, but he has been on a "diet" because of my crickets hasn't came, and it was delayed , I've been feeding him super worms though

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Ok so I would get some dubia roaches --- they are way better for him and they tend not to cause parasites and pin worms--- he will eat less and they are way easier to keep -----------a tote or 10 gallon aquarium feed them carrots squash apples strawberries they dont like greens -- and of course dubia food --- they last longer too and best thing they dont stink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karrie

Moon4wolfgirl

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
My parents won't let me keep rubies roaches, they don't want them getting out and invading our house, but I really want to keep them.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Here is some info for your parents
Dubias
• Wide range of sizes
• Long life span
• Excellent nutrition
• Easy to digest
• High in protein
Convenient for you
• Odorless and soundless
• Will not infest your home
• Can be stored out of sight
• Easy to care for
• Cannot jump, fly or climb
I thought the same thing and they are NOT a cock roach --- I have them in my house and they have not been a nuscience since I got them and have been a lot happier w/ them --
Karrie

Moon4wolfgirl

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I'll have to tell them, My dad said I could try them, but my mom is afraid of my bearded dragon and she doesn't think it's a good idea. Hopefully they will let me a least try them. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom