Poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockRoler

I have a two-month-old beardie that I give a bath daily to. Recently her poop is not in one solid mass in the water. I was wondering if this is a problem or if I am over thinking things. It is like someone broke the casing on a sausage. It's not her doing it with her claws. Besides this, she seems fine, she is eating well and is about to shed.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
How long has her poo been like that?

Lots of things can make them irregular, just like us. It's not uncommon for shedding to cause loose stools.

Does she drink in the bath every day?
Does she enjoy her baths?

-Brandon

RockRoler

Original Poster
Today is the second day, some of it is normal and some is messed up. She doesn't drink from the bath much but I have only had her for a week. I read that crickets could cause it. I am trying to get other feeders and hopefully will be able to make Black Soldier Fly Larva her made insect soon. I wouldn't say she likes the bath, she just sits there until she poops then tries to run. I do try to move the water to get her to drink before she contaminates the water.

Mushy

RockRoler":26lqzl8q said:
I have a two-month-old beardie that I give a bath daily to. Recently her poop is not in one solid mass in the water. I was wondering if this is a problem or if I am over thinking things. It is like someone broke the casing on a sausage. It's not her doing it with her claws. Besides this, she seems fine, she is eating well and is about to shed.
A bath should not be given daily just twice a week daily baths can cause direahha or intense excess water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom