Photos of Cheeto Puff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay0818

I've taken a lot of pictures of my baby to track his growth and hea already come a long way in a month and a half, and I thought I'd make a thread to share some of my favorites :D

To start, heres my very first picture compared to one from Friday!
gROLn6P.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's some nice growth in only a month and a half. Cheeto looks great! His name is fitting haha.

-Brandon

Jay0818

Original Poster
claudiusx":1lk9zp99 said:
That's some nice growth in only a month and a half. Cheeto looks great! His name is fitting haha.

-Brandon

Thanks! He's been growing so much since I got him settled and figured out what he likes and dislikes :D I swear changing over to dubias has been the biggest help, mostly because he actually likes them and actively eats them! (Maybe too much...if there's any left in his bowl after he's full he'll sit and stare at them until he digests a little to keep eating. Lol)

Another recent picture, this one of how he was sleeping the other day, since it made me laugh
6aPI1ser.jpg

Jay0818

Original Poster
He's been with me for two months now, and he just passed 12" long and finished a shed! That's nearly double the size he was when I got him!!

His beard is turning a little orange - the scales have got the same orange base as his spikes! It's exciting seeing him change :D

F3K46XEr.jpg

Jay0818

Original Poster
It feels like yesterday he was small enough to fit in my palm, now he's as long as my whole forearm! 14" and growing!

vMK6e1a.jpg

Jay0818

Original Poster
Long time no see! I moved recently, and Cheeto's been taking it fairly well, especially compared to when he first came home! His appetite is a little down but not terribly so. He's in a new viv and he's still getting used to all the sounds of the apartment after all!

In addition, he's started changing colors! His beard is turning a very pretty orange :D

l0oaP5Gr.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He looks much more orange! I bet he likes his new viv. And I hope you like your new viv too! :laughing6: Moving is never too much fun.

-Brandon

Jay0818

Original Poster
claudiusx":39hoz9xz said:
He looks much more orange! I bet he likes his new viv. And I hope you like your new viv too! :laughing6: Moving is never too much fun.

-Brandon

He's brightened up a lot! He also seems to really like the new additions I got for him - he always sleeps on his new tree branch :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom