I'm New Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr1ms0ndrachen

Kind of anyway - I have read things on this site off and on for a couple months, but I just joined.

Between me and my three daughters, we have six beardies (don't worry, they are not housed together except two of the smallest and that is extremely temporary). Our beardies' names are as follows:

Rill (mine)
Makar (my oldest daughter's)
Flash (middle daughter's)
Speedy (youngest daughter's)
Firefly (my oldest daughter's)
Sir George Percival III

We all work together to take care of our beardies. It's just us and our dragons, so we all look out for each other. I am fairly certain my oldest will join the forums in the near, but while my middle and youngest will want to, I will probably have them hold off until they are a little bit older.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome to the forum --- how long have you had all your beardies ? If you have any questions about anything please ask --- there are alot of knowledgeable people on this board
Karrie

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome!
What an awesome beardie family you have. That is great that you are all into them!

You've gotta start a thread where we can all follow along with their lives and see their pictures. We love beardie pics here :D

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom