Dragon suddenly not eating roaches???

Status
Not open for further replies.

afaye418

My dragon has been eating dubia roaches since I got him few months ago. He hasn’t been eating much the past 2 weeks. He wouldn’t touch his roaches today. I stopped by & picked him up some superworms & horn worms tonight & he gobbled them up. Any ideas?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They can occasionally get sick of eating the same thing over and over. Just like us :)
That's one of the reasons its a good to always offer a varied diet instead of just 1 or two things.

Be careful with the supers, they become very addicting to some so it's best to limit them and add them alongside other feeders to prevent that :)

-Brandon

Apolla

Boga refused dubia too and I recently tried adding bee pollen when I dust them and she took them no problem. So, bee pollen is what I would suggest, provided there are other feeders for variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom