Anyone have anything to share?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mipbip

Hi! I know that we all love our beardies so much, so I'd like to know your bearded's personality. Mine's slightly unfriendly (rescued), but she is so funny. She Chases around blueberries and climbs up stairs. What are your beardies like?

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
What a fun idea for a topic! :D my crew is extremely different personality wise, Which is super cool for lizards to be so unique from each other!

So let's start with Loki, He's my Biggest dragon at 3-4 years old, 22" and 340 grams. He likes to act super tough a lot of the time to show off, he loves stomping around exploring everywhere causing trouble and claiming new areas as his own (the entire world belongs to him in his eyes). But the tough guy thing is all an act. He's a snuggly Ball of adorableness. View media item 61050
Then there's Daisy, She's I think my oldest dragon, at around 3-4 years I think. and she's the second largest at 18" and 345 grams I believe. She's really nice and snuggly, But she's a grump. She likes to be left to herself, And to just sit on top of her hide box and judge everyone. and she adores food. Give her a hornworm and you'll be her best friend. :lol:
View media item 60464
Then Rocket, He's my Most hyper dragon. He's around 10 months old and 15" and 190 grams. I got him when he was a little baby. He adores food, Running around everywhere, he loves to explore everywhere and he is the cutest and cuddliest little thing. He'll follow me around when he's out of his tank. He is also one Heck of an escape artist, escape count is at 7 so far, but thankfully he's now in a maximum security tank. :lol:
View media item 60638
And finally Phoenix. She's my youngest and grumpiest Beardie, She's around 6-9 months we're guessing (we're not too sure about her exact age). She's around 8 inches long and 68 grams.
She a total grump. Like, she hates people. She had previous owners who never held her and she is still very wild acting and untrusting of people, so I've been working on getting her to trust people more, which she has gotten MUCH better with tolerating people lately which is a huge achievement. She's exceedingly hyper and adores food as well, She'll try to eat just about anything she sees. View media item 60947View media item 60662
I'd love to hear about everyone else's beardies as well!! :blob5:

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
My Devlyn is a very chill girl. She is happy to relax on her hammock or hanging perilously between logs while limbs or her pancake dangle mid-air for most of the day. She wakes up lights on at 7:00am and will put herself in a spot to sleep at 8:20pm every night, her lights go out at 8:30pm. She doesn't like being picked up, but she enjoys free time out of her enclosure to crawl around. Don't touch her tail she doesn't like it and will give a solid stink eye. She is pretty easy going, very calm, will hang out to watch a movie or music videos on TV, and still let's you know if you do something she doesn't like with that stink eye glare. We can hang out outside and she will bask, dig in the dirt, let's me approach her without any problem.

The thing is I adopted her from a super high energy house from a woman with four demon children (they were bad), three large breed dogs (they were angels), cats, hamsters, and other animals. Devlyn just wants to relax so we are a good fit for each other.

Apolla

Boga is a very sassy little girl. She's also pretty fearless. She'll attempt to jump from the arm of the couch to the floor. She dislikes her bath - she doesn't puff up or turn black, but you can tell she's fuming.

Her favorite foods are watermelon, hornworms, bee pollen, and she'll tolerate butternut squash. (We're working on the salad. I'm being a meanie and refusing bugs, plus that's why we tried the bee pollen. She's doing better but she eyes the bug containers pointedly.) She leaves pieces of superworms behind - if it falls out of her mouth, she doesn't want it.

She loves exploring, does her runs around the living room. I took her for a car ride three times and she really liked looking out the window.

Mipbip

Original Poster
HippieLizards":2skxqikr said:
What a fun idea for a topic! :D my crew is extremely different personality wise, Which is super cool for lizards to be so unique from each other!

So let's start with Loki, He's my Biggest dragon at 3-4 years old, 22" and 340 grams. He likes to act super tough a lot of the time to show off, he loves stomping around exploring everywhere causing trouble and claiming new areas as his own (the entire world belongs to him in his eyes). But the tough guy thing is all an act. He's a snuggly Ball of adorableness. View media item 61050
Then there's Daisy, She's I think my oldest dragon, at around 3-4 years I think. and she's the second largest at 18" and 345 grams I believe. She's really nice and snuggly, But she's a grump. She likes to be left to herself, And to just sit on top of her hide box and judge everyone. and she adores food. Give her a hornworm and you'll be her best friend. :lol:
View media item 60464
Then Rocket, He's my Most hyper dragon. He's around 10 months old and 15" and 190 grams. I got him when he was a little baby. He adores food, Running around everywhere, he loves to explore everywhere and he is the cutest and cuddliest little thing. He'll follow me around when he's out of his tank. He is also one Heck of an escape artist, escape count is at 7 so far, but thankfully he's now in a maximum security tank. :lol:
View media item 60638
And finally Phoenix. She's my youngest and grumpiest Beardie, She's around 6-9 months we're guessing (we're not too sure about her exact age). She's around 8 inches long and 68 grams.
She a total grump. Like, she hates people. She had previous owners who never held her and she is still very wild acting and untrusting of people, so I've been working on getting her to trust people more, which she has gotten MUCH better with tolerating people lately which is a huge achievement. She's exceedingly hyper and adores food as well, She'll try to eat just about anything she sees. View media item 60947View media item 60662

Yeah, Lily is most like Phoenix. She's pretty grumpy too, and always finds a way to possibly chomp me. I used to have another, Spike. He was the opposite of Lil. He was sweet and ate floor fuzz.

Mipbip

Original Poster
Mipbip":3vvsif6z said:
HippieLizards":3vvsif6z said:

View media item 60464
View media item 60638

Yeah, Lily is most like Phoenix. She's pretty grumpy too, and always finds a way to possibly chomp me. I used to have another, Spike. He was the opposite of Lil. He was sweet and ate floor fuzz once. He made us freak out alot that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom