photos of JIMMIA :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
AHBD":1bn2hsf1 said:
I've thought in the past that he might be a pogona minor like these in this video . BTW, these are super rare in the U.S, I've only seen them for sale at this place one time and nowhere else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoenLtXm82E

thank you but I’m from Australia not the US, I’ve been told by wild life capture, pet shop and someone who has had bearded dragons for past 20 years in the same suburb I live in - jimmia could be a eastern bearded dragon and also as hippielizards said to me (he looks small maybe because it’s more he a pure gene as to you guys in the US - big bearded make big bearded and since I don’t know jimmia family - he could be a mixture of anything :) so check this video and pictures please “ https://youtu.be/QSWZ4-K9eLw
98861-7442111480.jpg
98861-3308582469.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes , I know you're an Aussie, I've commented on lots of your threads in the past. I only mentioned that the p.minor is not really available in the U.S. because people don't realize the LLL video is old and wonder if they can get one here in the U.S. But Jimmia looks more like a P. Minor to me, not like an Eastern.

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
Next time you weigh JIMMIA try using a hard surface and have JIMMIA on a plate or in a bowl, to make sure all his tail is weighed. Some kitchen scales get finicky (in my experience) with objects not on plates

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
here is a photo of his beard underneath today on the 3rd of July :) did I teach wrong not to flare up or show aggression to puff up at me? because he hardly ever beards at me anymore :)
98861-4339427981.jpg
98861-8949851300.jpg
98861-363518456.jpg
98861-7868242422.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He shouldn't puff at you, you two are bussies now right? :)
Hes got such a triangle shaped head its cool!

-Brandon

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":9qpnawiv said:
He shouldn't puff at you, you two are bussies now right? :)
Hes got such a triangle shaped head its cool!

-Brandon

I do not understand what you mean “you two are bussies now right” :|

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
How's he been doing? Have you two been getting any outside time together?

-Brandon

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":1dxt693h said:
How's he been doing? Have you two been getting any outside time together?

-Brandon

he has been going good I guess, I’m trying train him to wear a harness so we can go for walks instead of me carrying him all the time (which I don’t mind) but he just shakes and wanted try do something different and yeah we were just outside yesterday but not long because I went to work and now I’m on my way to work, I picked him up a new car :)
98861-1127921055.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hmm, well sorry Jimmia, but you and my precious girl Moro can't be friends. Good looking dragon, fancy car, no way sir. You will steal Moro right out from under me! You can be friends with Tombo if you want hehe :mrgreen: Tombo is manly enough I'm sure he likes cool cars too!

-Brandon

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":1ul76psl said:
Hmm, well sorry Jimmia, but you and my precious girl Moro can't be friends. Good looking dragon, fancy car, no way sir. You will steal Moro right out from under me! You can be friends with Tombo if you want hehe :mrgreen: Tombo is manly enough I'm sure he likes cool cars too!

-Brandon

sorry :| :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom