Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Re: Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Postby erlabella » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:11 am

I took that photo when I first got her. She was only a few months old then. I don’t know exactly what size she is now but she is around 3 feet long.
erlabella
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:07 pm
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Postby HippieLizards » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:10 pm

Ohh, Ok. That makes much more sense, At three feet I'm guessing She is Definitely more likely to be around a year and a half old or so.
Slave and Personal janitor to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, one leopard gecko, three Betta fish, a Cat, and a community fish tank. . (R.I.P my precious Thor, Cisco, & Ruby. You three will always be in our hearts).
User avatar
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:03 am
Location: South of Neptune, Hidden away in my magical dragon lair.

Re: Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Postby DominicFD » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:05 pm

[Click image to enlarge]

This is my fatty cat, The Millies. She's the reason I've had to replace the lid to my beardies tank so many times, because she keeps getting into my room and standing atop it, the mesh isn't enough to hold her weight :/ Been doing better and keeping her out, though
DominicFD
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:15 am

Re: Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Postby HippieLizards » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:25 pm

These are my newest Non-bearded dragon pets! :)

[Click image to enlarge]
my new Leopard gecko, Sebastian.
[Click image to enlarge]
My semi-new Betta fish, Tempest.

[Click image to enlarge]
and My newest Betta fish, Magus.
Slave and Personal janitor to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, one leopard gecko, three Betta fish, a Cat, and a community fish tank. . (R.I.P my precious Thor, Cisco, & Ruby. You three will always be in our hearts).
User avatar
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:03 am
Location: South of Neptune, Hidden away in my magical dragon lair.

Re: Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Postby HippieLizards » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:31 am

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

Magus is still doing excellent, but now we have Hades,
AND a community guppy tank that Phoenix loves to watch. [Click image to enlarge]
Slave and Personal janitor to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, one leopard gecko, three Betta fish, a Cat, and a community fish tank. . (R.I.P my precious Thor, Cisco, & Ruby. You three will always be in our hearts).
User avatar
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:03 am
Location: South of Neptune, Hidden away in my magical dragon lair.

Re: Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Postby Moon4wolfgirl » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:37 am

[Click image to enlarge]
Moon4wolfgirl
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:36 pm

Re: Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Postby DorgEndo » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:23 am

Nice Sulcatta tortoise Moon4wolfgirl (did I get it right?)

[Click image to enlarge]

I keep several plants, which is fun. This is a mystery cactus named Wyatt, he is 5 years old, I have no idea what species. He grew as a rogue tag-along with a different plant I purchased. So I have had him from seed. This is him being repotted. That small green pot was his first place.

[Click image to enlarge]

Charlie the North American Grey Tree Frog. Age unknown, probably 2-3 years old. Rescued after becoming trapped on my property and he was starving to death : ( . But he is fine now : ) He always puffs up when held so he looks like a fat frog, he is a mere 10 or 12 grams depending on when he ate.

[Click image to enlarge]

Greysie. MY sweet kitty. Murderer of things with feathers and fur. She ignores herps, or say a crawfish is crawling through the yard she doesn't care either. 13.5 years young. MY teenager!
1 dragon Devlyn, 1 tree frog Charlie, 1 cat Greysie, & lots of plants
User avatar
DorgEndo
Juvie Poster
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:51 am
Location: MN, USA

Re: Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Postby Moon4wolfgirl » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:03 pm

DorgEndo wrote:Nice Sulcatta tortoise Moon4wolfgirl (did I get it right?)

[Click image to enlarge]

I keep several plants, which is fun. This is a mystery cactus named Wyatt, he is 5 years old, I have no idea what species. He grew as a rogue tag-along with a different plant I purchased. So I have had him from seed. This is him being repotted. That small green pot was his first place.

[Click image to enlarge]

Charlie the North American Grey Tree Frog. Age unknown, probably 2-3 years old. Rescued after becoming trapped on my property and he was starving to death : ( . But he is fine now : ) He always puffs up when held so he looks like a fat frog, he is a mere 10 or 12 grams depending on when he ate.

[Click image to enlarge]

Greysie. MY sweet kitty. Murderer of things with feathers and fur. She ignores herps, or say a crawfish is crawling through the yard she doesn't care either. 13.5 years young. MY teenager!

yep you got it right. his name is yoda
Moon4wolfgirl
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:36 pm
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Postby opaquelace » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:17 pm

Image
My dog Link. He’s a big bologna on legs. But he’s the best!
opaquelace
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:58 pm

Re: Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Postby HippieLizards » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:28 pm

Moon4wolfgirl wrote:[Click image to enlarge]
Aww, what a cute little dude. :) He's small too, Still a baby I presume?
DorgEndo wrote:Nice Sulcatta tortoise Moon4wolfgirl (did I get it right?)

[Click image to enlarge]

I keep several plants, which is fun. This is a mystery cactus named Wyatt, he is 5 years old, I have no idea what species. He grew as a rogue tag-along with a different plant I purchased. So I have had him from seed. This is him being repotted. That small green pot was his first place.

[Click image to enlarge]

Charlie the North American Grey Tree Frog. Age unknown, probably 2-3 years old. Rescued after becoming trapped on my property and he was starving to death : ( . But he is fine now : ) He always puffs up when held so he looks like a fat frog, he is a mere 10 or 12 grams depending on when he ate.

[Click image to enlarge]

Greysie. MY sweet kitty. Murderer of things with feathers and fur. She ignores herps, or say a crawfish is crawling through the yard she doesn't care either. 13.5 years young. MY teenager!

I love the fact, that you have a cactus as a pet. And I would like to introduce Wyatt to my pet rock, Ted. [Click image to enlarge]

Old photo, But Rocket is roommates with Ted. They're great buddies as seen in the picture. :love5:

Ted's pretty cool actually, he enjoys chilling with me, playing video games, having long walks on the beach, Roller skating, dancing, and we often enjoy reading together, Ted is the best. :lol:

Cute froggo! Fun little thing actually:
Each late spring/summer Our whole deck and pool is completely filled with hundreds of those frogs (plus the occasional toads and even a pack of 6 bullfrogs). The croaking at night is so loud we often can hear it quite plainly from inside, even when blasting loud music. Like seriously my siblings love to go outside and catch them by hand and they'll come back with like 7-12 frogs each just chilling on them, and there's still like 500 more in the pool area.

Greysie is gorgeous! A nice old kitty, she looks a bit like my grandparents cat, Mcgonagall, who is 17.5 or so years young. She's older than me but still going strong!! :D

Then I have a six year old Maine coon mix kitty, Tillery, and she is around 5-6 years old. She's the sweetest fluff ball ever, and likes to nap 24/7/365... At least that's what it seems so, in the winter she typically just hangs out in the garage and sleeps all day, typical lazy fluffball. [Click image to enlarge]
(she's not fat though, the perspective and the fluff only makes it look like that).

opaquelace wrote:Image
My dog Link. He’s a big bologna on legs. But he’s the best!
Oh my word! Link is so cute! He looks exactly like my best friend's dog Trooper, Who is a gas molecule with fur. But he's a sweet dogggo. :D
Slave and Personal janitor to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, one leopard gecko, three Betta fish, a Cat, and a community fish tank. . (R.I.P my precious Thor, Cisco, & Ruby. You three will always be in our hearts).
User avatar
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:03 am
Location: South of Neptune, Hidden away in my magical dragon lair.

Re: Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Postby Drache613 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:19 am

Hello,

Those are all very cute pets. :D


Tracie
User avatar
Drache613
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 39298
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:33 pm
Location: May, Texas

Re: Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Postby Moon4wolfgirl » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:38 pm

HippieLizards wrote:
Moon4wolfgirl wrote:[Click image to enlarge]
Aww, what a cute little dude. :) He's small too, Still a baby I presume?
DorgEndo wrote:Nice Sulcatta tortoise Moon4wolfgirl (did I get it right?)

[Click image to enlarge]

I keep several plants, which is fun. This is a mystery cactus named Wyatt, he is 5 years old, I have no idea what species. He grew as a rogue tag-along with a different plant I purchased. So I have had him from seed. This is him being repotted. That small green pot was his first place.

[Click image to enlarge]

Charlie the North American Grey Tree Frog. Age unknown, probably 2-3 years old. Rescued after becoming trapped on my property and he was starving to death : ( . But he is fine now : ) He always puffs up when held so he looks like a fat frog, he is a mere 10 or 12 grams depending on when he ate.

[Click image to enlarge]

Greysie. MY sweet kitty. Murderer of things with feathers and fur. She ignores herps, or say a crawfish is crawling through the yard she doesn't care either. 13.5 years young. MY teenager!

I love the fact, that you have a cactus as a pet. And I would like to introduce Wyatt to my pet rock, Ted. [Click image to enlarge]

Old photo, But Rocket is roommates with Ted. They're great buddies as seen in the picture. :love5:

Ted's pretty cool actually, he enjoys chilling with me, playing video games, having long walks on the beach, Roller skating, dancing, and we often enjoy reading together, Ted is the best. :lol:

Cute froggo! Fun little thing actually:
Each late spring/summer Our whole deck and pool is completely filled with hundreds of those frogs (plus the occasional toads and even a pack of 6 bullfrogs). The croaking at night is so loud we often can hear it quite plainly from inside, even when blasting loud music. Like seriously my siblings love to go outside and catch them by hand and they'll come back with like 7-12 frogs each just chilling on them, and there's still like 500 more in the pool area.

Greysie is gorgeous! A nice old kitty, she looks a bit like my grandparents cat, Mcgonagall, who is 17.5 or so years young. She's older than me but still going strong!! :D

Then I have a six year old Maine coon mix kitty, Tillery, and she is around 5-6 years old. She's the sweetest fluff ball ever, and likes to nap 24/7/365... At least that's what it seems so, in the winter she typically just hangs out in the garage and sleeps all day, typical lazy fluffball. [Click image to enlarge]
(she's not fat though, the perspective and the fluff only makes it look like that).

opaquelace wrote:Image
My dog Link. He’s a big bologna on legs. But he’s the best!
Oh my word! Link is so cute! He looks exactly like my best friend's dog Trooper, Who is a gas molecule with fur. But he's a sweet dogggo. :D

well kinda he is two years old, he is a slow grower, most sulcatas grow faster, but he is not one of them. thanks
Moon4wolfgirl
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:36 pm

Re: Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Postby HippieLizards » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:34 pm

Ah ok, Yeah I'm not the most knowledgeable on sulcatas but from what I could tell is that He looked pretty little. Still a cutie though! :)
Slave and Personal janitor to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, one leopard gecko, three Betta fish, a Cat, and a community fish tank. . (R.I.P my precious Thor, Cisco, & Ruby. You three will always be in our hearts).
User avatar
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:03 am
Location: South of Neptune, Hidden away in my magical dragon lair.

Re: Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Postby ComicBookMama » Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:56 pm

[Click image to enlarge]


This is my kitty Skimble and my doggo Ariel. They squabble like siblings but don't mind sharing the bed. I've also got one goldfish, a calico comet named Wiscash, but I don't have a picture of him. :D
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
1.0 Bearded Dragons - Figment
1.0 dogs - Ariel
1.0 cats - Skimble
1.0 husband
1.0 son
User avatar
ComicBookMama
Juvie Poster
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:59 am
Location: New England, USA

Re: Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Postby HippieLizards » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:15 pm

Aww, they're both so cute!! I love them both! :D and Nice, calico comet goldfish are beautiful.
Slave and Personal janitor to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, one leopard gecko, three Betta fish, a Cat, and a community fish tank. . (R.I.P my precious Thor, Cisco, & Ruby. You three will always be in our hearts).
User avatar
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:03 am
Location: South of Neptune, Hidden away in my magical dragon lair.
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot]