Watery poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehound97

Hello new beardie keeper here.
I had my dragon for 3 months now(he is 4m), recently he got some watery poop. The first one i let it slide maybe he had a bad day, but in the next 6 days he pooped twice watery poop again. I contacted the breeder he said its just from the vegetables and greens i was feeding him(zucchini and cucumber this week) also i told him i noticed something weird something red/pink not sure if its blood he just saw the message and didn't respondent. Not sure should i rush to the vet or its just nothing. Would appreciate any help/tips.
104944-7253109617.jpg
104944-2730439175.jpg

OscarsMom

First of all- I am not a vet. Secondly, the consistency and color of poop does change with what they eat. My baby used to get a slight pink tinge in his uric acid too- usually only with certain foods. Maybe feed him/her some insects or less watery food for a day or two. If nothing changes I would go to the vet then to be on the safe side.

thehound97

Original Poster
OscarsMom":5uhqu0jj said:
First of all- I am not a vet. Secondly, the consistency and color of poop does change with what they eat. My baby used to get a slight pink tinge in his uric acid too- usually only with certain foods. Maybe feed him/her some insects or less watery food for a day or two. If nothing changes I would go to the vet then to be on the safe side.
Thanks i'll feed him some non watery food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom