Help baby bearded dragon issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Even w/ the temps being down now hes still not eating on his own? Thats not good -- he cant afford to loose weight hes too little-- try feeding him some baby food - squash --- see if he will take that-- at least till the new UVB comes- I am hoping that will straighten that issue out --- are you keeping him hydrated ? That too will help along w/ the poops-- is he going poop? And I would look into switching him over to dubia roaches --- they can be ordered on line and kept in a tote or 10 gallon aquarium- the one hes in now would be perfect --- they are way better for him and are easy to keep - feed them carrots squash apples strawberries --- they dont like greens much -- crickets tend to give parasites / worms and they dont last as long - dubias you can keep for a long time --
Karrie

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
You put forth a lot of effort to make a nice home for him. The Powersun bulb should be fine heat wise on one side of the tank unless the room he's in is hot as well.

The shot probably caused him pain, was it given on the side that he now has trouble with ?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Parasites can cause low appetite but not the problem he's having with legs not moving right on one side. Was that the side that the vet gave him a shot ?

samconley1607

Original Poster
Also, the shot was given on the other side. Which he did favor the rest of the day but seems to be better now. Still not eating. Seems alert though, just alittle sluggish. Still problems with the one side. Can move them slightly but doesnt seen to have much control of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom