What color is my boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I recently got my boy from a lady who used to breed him. I wasnt interested in the breeding aspect of his life, since I have no intentions of doing so. But now I am curious to what color/type? He is. I'm new to the whole caterogizing of beardies and not sure how to identify them yet. I get comments all the time how "unique" he looks but I'm not sure if he really is or if beardies just aren't as popular in my hometown and they just havent seen one another color than brown. So with that said I was wondering what ya'll think my boy would fall under? I'm NOT interested in breeding him I simply would like to be a little more educated. Thanks guys
102432-5981707568.jpg
102432-7157236957.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, he's a normal/standard dragon with a tint of orange. Looks to be a good size + weight. Is he always sleepy ? How is he adjusting ?

HelloKaitie

Original Poster
Thanks, hes adjusting pretty well actually he is quite laid back. Hes about 3 years old and he only really gets lively when I'm moving around. He is very attached to me always has to stay close or on me. I was concerned about how much he was sleeping in the beginning but I've done a lot of research and I have him on a good diet and the best lighting. He has made a great improvement.

Ellentomologist

Hatchling Member
Hiya,

Looks like an absolutely gorgeous normal to me, too. A close up of his feet - particularly his claws - would help us tell for sure. Regardless, pretty baby!

Best,
-Ellen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom