Happy Tet started shedding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After being with Tet for a few weeks, he finally started to shed!

Though I wish that he start to trust me and let me bring him to a bath. All I can do right now is to mist him..

Hopefully he will pass this shedding process steadily and without any hardships :blob5:

MjjVZEb.jpg

rC2z6mg.jpg

Mp1CsbH.jpg

AvlfaS1.jpg

hd4FsCE.jpg

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
nice to meet you Tet :) my little jimmia shed this week to lol :) so that’s great he starting to shed his skin, it means he is growing lol :) and give him time, he will trust you, just pick him up every time got a chance and try talk to him, put him on shoulder and give him faith :) and for a bath, you can just usually use a old lunch box with a little bit of water and use your hand to scoop some water over his head and back, they might puff like balloon and float but it’s normal and will go down so just try put him in bath tub or sink to and pat try him :)
98861-6289233644.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom