Bearded dragon has laid 69 eggs in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamlyn94

My bearded dragon is a year and a half and she laid 32 eggs for the first time 2 weeks ago, then last night laid 37 more. She is eating great, basking, cuddling and active, I was just wondering if this is ok? She was at the vet last week and they said she looks healthy just a big over weight, she's 600g and 20 inches. And her fecal was good. What should I do if anything?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Wow, holy toledo, that is a lot of eggs! Your poor girl, I bet she is really exhausted though.
That isn't completely out of the norm as they often do lay more than one clutch. Usually, the
clutches are spread out a little further apart.
She is doing alright though, has she lost any weight?
Be sure you are giving plenty of calcium because laying those numbers of eggs, she will
definitely need calcium 4-5 times per week.
Let us know how she is doing.

Tracie

Tamlyn94

Original Poster
Her weight is good! She seems the same as always, just sleeping a little more. Thank you for your reply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom