Inexpensive upgrades to enclosure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

So I had posted before about an issue where my beardie is getting under his repticarpet when I get home from work, and I think I’ve narrowed it down to him wall running until he gets stuck.

He’s currently in a 29-gallon “long” tank, and is now probably about 10 inches to a foot long.

He has adenovirus, and the bet had said that I probably shouldn’t upgrade his tank size because he is smaller than he should be, but he still grew and he seems like he isn’t super comfortable in there.

Anyways, I’m a student so I normally would never be able to afford an enclosure upgrade, but now that it’s summer I can take more hours to get the money required, but I’m still not financially well off.

I was wondering if there is a decent brand that has inexpensive enclosures of a suitable larger size?

Thanks for any help!!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You will haft to shop around -- I dont know how savy you are about maybe building one yourself or having a family member build one? If that is a possibility you can check out the DIY board and go from there as far as ideas --- if not- then shopping around would be your best bet--- I know they can be pretty expensive and I dont know how big you want to go or what your thinking as far as the materials- wood - glass--- etc........... my ZenHabitat was under $300 w / shipping and its made out of Bamboo and a light tubing w/a mesh galvanized screen --- which I like a lot cuz you can set the heat lamp right on top of it ---- they have now gone up tho and the flooring is different - mine came w/ a bamboo flooring making it slippery but I was gonna cover it anyway w/ slated ceramic tile so ... I also did not order the substrate shield as well - they come w/ it if you want it --- I believe they have now gone up to $329 last I looked--- I know there was a post on the enclosure board about enclosures -- check there--
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom