Fundraiser for Chomper the Bearded Dragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Poor Chomper. How old is he & do you know what has caused a lot of the eye swelling?
I read his story, is he improving some now?

Tracie

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
I think you'll have more success if you add a copy of the vet's quote to treat him (suitably redacted to remove any personal details).

What's the vet's diagnosis and the prognosis for Chomper ?

I took a look at the FB page , the swelling has gone down a LOT. So something is working.

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
Poor Chomper. Hope he's on the mend! One other thing that might help is doing a fundraiser on a site that doesn't require registration and takes PayPal. Facebook is a giant data siphon, and having to have a login to it excludes some folks who either don't want their info. hosed all over the 'net or work in jobs where info. disclosure can be... detrimental.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Aaradimian":2qjhj7xd said:
Poor Chomper. Hope he's on the mend! One other thing that might help is doing a fundraiser on a site that doesn't require registration and takes PayPal. Facebook is a giant data siphon, and having to have a login to it excludes some folks who either don't want their info. hosed all over the 'net or work in jobs where info. disclosure can be... detrimental.

I agree, having access to PayPal is a BIG PLUS , people can easily donate via PayPal from ANYWHERE ON EARTH in their own currency in a matter of one or two clicks once they decide the amount.

I'm one of those FOLKS WHO DOES NOT LIKE OR TRUST FACEBOOK and refuse to use it.

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
I'm one of those FOLKS WHO DOES NOT LIKE OR TRUST FACEBOOK and refuse to use it.
I'm with you on that one. Hopefully little Chomper continues to improve to the point where a fundraiser is no longer necessary. OP, how's he doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom