Cheeto Puff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay0818

I've never properly introduced me or my boy :) Hi! I've been interested in beardies since elementary school, where my 4th grade class had one as a class pet! I've been in love with them since! I used to keep fire-bellied toads but now was a good time to take the plunge into lizard care!

My baby is named Cheeto Puff - originally a silly nickname due to his vibrant orange color, but it stuck :p Roommate and I joke he's just a little cheeto now and will grow into a full puff, lol.

Here he is in his sexy legged glory:
yddrwbV.jpg

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
He is a cutey. I'm sure he'll be a big Cheeto puff in the future

Jay0818

Original Poster
Watching him grow is neveeendingly astounding! He's up to 8 1/2" long as of yesterday! I'm ordering a scale tomorrow to keep track of his weight but he's getting visibly thicker, the sweet boy. He's getting a bit more used to being handled which is exciting!

U2XGF2h.jpg

A little bonus because it made me laugh- this is how he was eating earlier! Sitting back, sticking his face in his bowl! He's holding a dubia but it was appropriate sized - he was eating fast because he loves his dubias even though it was his second feeding of the day, lol

oyYHAlN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom