does she have a special morph or is she standard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Go to user upload manager at the top of the page to upload your image. From there copy and paste the ximg tag to your post. Once you post it it will show up as your picture. :)

-Brandon

mulanandkylie

Original Poster
104183-1693677511.jpg
104183-2762983679.jpg
and she also does this weird thing where when she eats she keeps it in the back of her mouth/ throat for a while. i see it in there when i feed her.

Heya,

Looks like a normal to me - a very pretty normal that's a bit gingery (like my Kira)

Not sure about the food bit though - I never saw my dragon do that - hope someone replies with info :)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Looks normal to me too. Unless the nails are perfectly clear. It wasnt visible in the photos you posted. If they aren't black and their is no black or dark line running down the nails then she'd be a hypo.

The throat thing is normal some dragons do it. Just make sure it's not because the food you're offering is too big.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom