Update on Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
AHBD":vzqxqlur said:
How are things with Charlie ? And your little brother ?
Charlie is still doin the Charlie thing but, not as bad. At least now he doesn't struggle or cuss me quite as much as he used to. I'm handling him whenever I get the time, with all the things that are going on right now, it doesn't happen within a schedule.
My brother is doing better but, not great. He is still on the ventilator but making progress.

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Carl
On a ventilator! Oh man, so sorry to hear. Hope he continues to improve!

Your Charlie sounds the exact opposite of my Charlie - my Charlie loves his snuggles and demands to be released from his enclosure when I get up (he's out of it pretty much all day now and back for bed). Hopefully he'll continue to improve with your handling. Family stress can make it so hard, I know.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Things have been in a turmoil since the start of April. My brother is better now. My mom had a bad spell for a bit, is now in physical therapy. Been battling pneumonia for 2 weeks now but getting better ( have not missed work yet). Rained us out yesterday and, was still to wet to plant today.
So I did a lot of things I've been putting off today. One of them was to repair the background in Charlie's viv.... ooooops!!! Sorry Charlie!
Did a total makeover and, hoping his attitude will mellow out. Yes, he's still a bit grumpy but making progress. "I still think he hates me, lol!" He's now 6 1t2 months old and, 19" long now.
Tell me what ya think!!!
87978-9014019845.jpg

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Carl
Gormagon":3ile2r2m said:
Things have been in a turmoil since the start of April. My brother is better now. My mom had a bad spell for a bit, is now in physical therapy. Been battling pneumonia for 2 weeks now but getting better ( have not missed work yet). Rained us out yesterday and, was still to wet to plant today.
So I did a lot of things I've been putting off today. One of them was to repair the background in Charlie's viv.... ooooops!!! Sorry Charlie!
Did a total makeover and, hoping his attitude will mellow out. Yes, he's still a bit grumpy but making progress. "I still think he hates me, lol!" He's now 6 1t2 months old and, 19" long now.
Tell me what ya think!!!
87978-9014019845.jpg

Glad your brother is better!, sorry aout your mom. That is a lot of ups and downs.

It's been drenched where I live - we've been trying to sell the house and it's been raining so much we can't mow the lawn!.

The viv and Charlie look great!!! I really like the background!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom