Cannabis Leafs

Discuss topics of food for your beardies here.

Re: Cannabis Leafs

Postby Drache613 » Fri May 24, 2019 6:40 pm

Oh My, people please! The OP was not implying he was giving any of
the harmful substances that contain the THC to his dragon. There have actually been quite
a few studies in the last few years which discussed the use of Cannibinoids for animal use.
There have been a growing number of people using the CBD oil for help with cancer & skin
ailments on their dragons.
Please refrain from using offensive language as well, as it is covered in the TOS.
I find it is always best to have an open mind when it comes to alternative therapy. Otherwise,
there is no progress. Of course, caution always has to be exercised as well. Please be
respectful of others here!

Tracie
Drache613

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby BipolarGrower013 » Sat May 25, 2019 2:42 am

Drache613 wrote:Oh My, people please! The OP was not implying he was giving any of
the harmful substances that contain the THC to his dragon. There have actually been quite
a few studies in the last few years which discussed the use of Cannibinoids for animal use.
There have been a growing number of people using the CBD oil for help with cancer & skin
ailments on their dragons.
Please refrain from using offensive language as well, as it is covered in the TOS.
I find it is always best to have an open mind when it comes to alternative therapy. Otherwise,
there is no progress. Of course, caution always has to be exercised as well. Please be
respectful of others here!

Tracie

I thought I made it pretty obvious that I didn't give him anything containing cannabinoids some people just still have a negative view of a plant and judge others for it, then automatically assume because I smoke weed that I'm an asshat that doesn't care about my animals. Granted looking back not knowing if the normal leaf could harm him and taking the chance was kind of ignorant but I wasn't sitting there blowing smoke in his face trying to get him high I was trying to find variation in the food I give him.

I have activated charcoal on hand. I grow my own medicine and need to contain the smell and activated charcoal and carbon scrubbers not only hide the smell but also clean the air and I live in an area that has at least 3 good exotic pet veterinarians so if by any chance the 2 small leafs I gave him did harm him he would have been very well taken care of.

I literally don't do any drugs besides weed and that's only because it's been the only thing to HELP my mental health as my name suggests a little.

Thank you to anyone who gave constructive feedback. While my beardie didn't have any harm from the leafs and chowed down like it was his last meal in won't be giving him anymore untill I know how it effects beardies.

I probably won't ever need to make a post here again so I hope everyone has a wonderful day.
BipolarGrower013
Newbie Poster

Postby claudiusx » Sat May 25, 2019 5:45 am

Well I hope it isn't your last post here. For the most part this is a great helpful community and we'd love for you to stick around.

-Brandon
claudiusx
BD.org Sicko

Postby Drache613 » Sat May 25, 2019 8:49 am

Hello,

I hope you continue to post here, we normally have very interactive & constructive posts here.
Have you posted any pictures of your dragon here so we can see him? We all love pictures
here. Let us know how things are going!

Tracie
Drache613

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Previous

Return to Feeding