Bearded dragon suddenly not eating, and acting very lethargi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok--- you can try lowering bulb or raising basking spot and see if that makes a difference in behavior - you never know- 8-10 for T8's
Karrie

UtaGhoull

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1xaexzn0 said:
Ok--- you can try lowering bulb or raising basking spot and see if that makes a difference in behavior - you never know- 8-10 for T8's
Karrie

Yeah, I just moved it to 9 inches away to see if that’ll help. His basking light is as far up as it’ll go on the stand I have.

I just tried to feed him again, he’s refusing it again.

I gave him a bath about 20 minutes ago, and he had a poo it was nicely formed. No runny parts. There was some brown on the urate though.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
What about smell? I guess parasites can cause horrid smell enough to clear a room-- see what the UVB does for him over the next few days and if his eating doesn't improve I guess get him in for a check up and fecal-- just to rule out parasites
Karrie

UtaGhoull

Original Poster
KarrieRee":cqddj5vb said:
What about smell? I guess parasites can cause horrid smell enough to clear a room-- see what the UVB does for him over the next few days and if his eating doesn't improve I guess get him in for a check up and fecal-- just to rule out parasites
Karrie

No smell on this poo.
I’ll watch him, but I’ll still take him Tuesday just to make sure.

Just want the best for him.

Is there anything that I could possibly give him that he might take that’ll provide some nutrients? Or anything I could mix his calcium into?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
There is stuff you can buy at the petstores like repeshy or repti boost-- that would provide nutrients- I would ask one of the others on board like ABHD cooperdragon or traciedrache613 or claudusx brandon-- they could give better advice on that question
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom