My beardie laid an egg ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffanyvr94

Hello everyone . My beardie is 7 years old and today , we found what we believe is an egg in her enclosure? She is the first bearded dragon we have had so we’re not sure . Could you guys give us some guidance on this ? Thank you ! Please see the image below and let me know if it is an egg or not ? We placed some packed sand in her cage just in case . She’s acting normal for the most part but her lower vent area is more bulged than normal .
104563-3601090028.jpg
Thank you all again .

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yup that's an egg. Make sure she has a moist lay box to dig in to help get feel comfortable laying the rest :)

-Brandon

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Just wondering if your girl has laid anymore eggs at all? Let us know how she is doing!

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom