You know you're a beardie owner when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
JIMMIA":3i17pt0v said:
you know a beardie owner when everyone doesn't bother asking how you are anymore, they ask how's your beardie instead or ask have you got any new photos of your beardie and you show more photos of your beardie than any other usual pictures :)
OMG!!! This is so true, LOL!!!!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
JIMMIA":6o1he8f2 said:
you know a beardie owner when everyone doesn't bother asking how you are anymore, they ask how's your beardie instead or ask have you got any new photos of your beardie and you show more photos of your beardie than any other usual pictures :)
LOL!!!! That is so true!!! :lol:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
...You know you're a Beardie owner when You have more photos of your dragon's recent poops on your IPhone than you do of yourself. ?

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
MarlowAndMe":cowqswuz said:
Now THAT is TRUE!!!! I just got a new phone and when I signed into iCloud Marlow poop photos came through lol!!
Yup... Same here. ?

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Yep... :lol:

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
this is so funny but true as it’s happened to me more than 3 times lol :shock:

you know you’re a beardie owner when your patting your beardie, they have little strange look on their face and walk away or smile and you see that they have pooped on you lol haha :D

because the other day I was JIMMIA I seen her grunting or something strange look on her face than she scatter off my shoulder and climbed onto my leg and gave me a smile and I didn’t realise to I asked my mum she want a pat and said I had something on my shoulder and I said what is it, and she said looks like JIMMIA poop on you lol ;)

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Dezzy is 5yo 18" F, Percy is 8yo 19" M
Yay! Im not the only one! I usually smell it before I see it though

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Deabrua":1okdoznz said:
Yay! Im not the only one! I usually smell it before I see it though
lol I've had a lot of dragons in the Past year and a half of having them, I recently figured out how to tell when they are about to poop, So when they get in the position I can move them Quickly enough To a more easier to clean area.

They basically get like this when they are about to poop: View media item 60829 So when they get into a position like that (anytime the base of the tail Is raised up but the end of the tail is still on the ground) I can Move them to a easier to clean area.

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
I was going to mention the telltale arch at the base of the tail, but HippieLizards beat me to it with a really good photo.

As for the smell, I’ve learned that if it smells like rotten eggs, you probably better check for a gas leak. But if it smells like rotten eggs plus ammonia (urate), it’s probably just your beardie.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
SHBailey":2hbj3xnv said:
I was going to mention the telltale arch at the base of the tail, but HippieLizards beat me to it with a really good photo.

As for the smell, I’ve learned that if it smells like rotten eggs, you probably better check for a gas leak. But if it smells like rotten eggs plus ammonia (urate), it’s probably just your beardie.
Lmbo Thanks... I practically document everything on my beardies just in case. :lol:

Yeah it does smell like rotten eggs. :bleick:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
You know you're a Beardie owner when you Spend an hour and a half comparing prices on feeder insects. :lol:

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
HippieLizards":2tt5p2sr said:
You know you're a Beardie owner when you Spend an hour and a half comparing prices on feeder insects. :lol:

Hello my dear friend hippielizards, how have you been? how’s your beardies? :) here is a recent photo of jimmia on the 21st of May :)
98861-9671947704.jpg

AjMac

You know you're a dragon owner when....

All the poses and weird positions are normal now.
I call it Dragon Yoga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom