Arcadia heat lamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
For 30 bucks (plus shipping) it better last the "years" that it says it will. My basking bulbs cost me a total of probably 10 bucks a year, I really dont see how this bulb would be worth it unless it truly lasts for years.

Despite the fancy description, it doesnt do anything that a regular household bulb does except for more efficiently direct the heat.

That being said, I'd probably try it myself just to see. But not until one of my bulbs goes out.

-Brandon

Cor

Original Poster
claudiusx":3oicqnmi said:
For 30 bucks (plus shipping) it better last the "years" that it says it will. My basking bulbs cost me a total of probably 10 bucks a year, I really dont see how this bulb would be worth it unless it truly lasts for years.

Despite the fancy description, it doesnt do anything that a regular household bulb does except for more efficiently direct the heat.

That being said, I'd probably try it myself just to see. But not until one of my bulbs goes out.

-Brandon

Haha funny! Yeah they got me with the infra red skin heat absorption bit. Yeah I got a pack of 4 repti basking bulbs for 24 bucks and I'm still on my first. Don't want those to waste! But if my guy would be happier and healthier maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil booshka
Top Bottom