What have you named your beardie?

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Re: What have you named your beardie?

Postby ize1 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:18 am

My Beardies are named from the Japanese show Iron Chef. Sakai,Takeshi, Kishi, Kaga, Ishinabe,
Masaaki, Mayuko, Tamio, Yutaka.
I have 1 named Ozzy (my partner named him). I have 2 fostered beardies named Darren and Wizzard.
My Monitors and my Squirrel Glider are named after Japanese Rock musicians. Kyoji, Akira, Kitaro and Shima. My Frilly's are Jaja and Binks..
And no i am not Japanese. :blob5:
ize1
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby DorgEndo » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:19 am

I had a beardie as a kid named George. He looked like a George to my kid brain.

My little girl now is named Devlyn. I got her at 6 months old. The first owner named her Devlyn when they thought she was a boy. I like the name so I didn't change it.
DorgEndo
Hatchling Poster

Postby AxiomForever » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:52 pm

We named our boy Axiom after a character in a series called 'On Cinema at the Cinema'. The character in the show is a skinny guitar player with crazy hair. When we adopted him off Craigslist his original name was Axel so it was a smooth transition to naming him Axiom <3
AxiomForever
Newbie Poster

Postby kingofnobbys » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:45 am

Turns out the little girl is very sweet and placid and loves being handled , even took a few finger held crickets from me this afternoon :) …. so we settled on Cleo(patra) for her.

The little boy is a force of nature, very much wants to do his own thing and has been very active today exploring his new home and watching us, not so keen on being handled, but will let me pet him, when I picked him up for a cuddle when I thought he was tired and relaxed he made in very clear that this was an unwelcomed imposition. Think he's going to be a lot like Toothless was and will take while to come around.
Named him Caesar.
CBDs: Cleopatra & Caesar born 28Jan19.
Puff (RIP 10Dec15),Rex (RIP 16Mar17),Toothless (RIP 26Nov17).Peppa (RIP 22Mar19).
EBTSs : George & Mildred (born july 2010).
EWSs : Fluffy - 4yr rescued lawnmowing accident victim 14Nov17.
Lucky - cat attack rescue, fatal SI RIP 21Jul2010.
Wriggles - rescued injured ,thought she was a big lizard, over 8 yrs old, RIP 2Feb16. .
Gecko : Godzilla the hatchling GEHYRA GECKO (hatched May 2019)
kingofnobbys
BD.org Sicko

Postby Stacymarie » Tue May 21, 2019 6:19 am

We just got our son his beardie and he named him Blue from Jurassic World :). Dude is obsessed with Jurassic Park!
Stacymarie
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Previous

Return to General Discussion